Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant Fucks
Ignorant Fucks
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/20...57217.html

Quote:A group of religious figures in Saudi Arabia have threatened to strike the labor minister who seeks to create jobs for women with “deadly prayers.” They threatened to pray that he gets cancer like his predecessor Ghazi al-Gosaibi, who died of the disease in 2010.

During a meeting at the labor ministry on Tuesday, about 200 religious figures accused Minister Adel Fakeih of executing a “Westernization” plan and asked him to ban women from working in lingerie shops within a month or he will face their dangerous prayers.

And if the fucking "prayers" don't work....which they won't....they can always go back to throwing rocks.

Asswipes.
RE: Ignorant Fucks
Quote:they can always go back to throwing rocks.

Can, and will.

And yes, westernization. SUCH a horrible thing! Progression of culture and technology! New ideas, easier, more rewarding lifestyles, greater expression of the self!

EEEEVILLLL.

Fucking durka-durkas.
Are hexes an upgrade or a downgrade from jihad?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hey, as long as they stick to prayers, they aren't hurting anyone. Big Grin
An upgrade for the sane members of the world. A downgrade for the one-time lions.
The intellectual side of fundamentalists, insh 'allah, what a bunch of morons.

I wonder what the apartheid-women think of it?
I wonder why...if allah gives a fuck...he can't come up with an idea to strike the guy down on his own. Why does "allah" have to wait for these fuckheads to tell him who to kill?

The tail wagging the dog, maybe?

Or are they simply full of shit?
(December 27, 2012 at 11:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/20...57217.html

Quote:A group of religious figures in Saudi Arabia have threatened to strike the labor minister who seeks to create jobs for women with “deadly prayers.” They threatened to pray that he gets cancer like his predecessor Ghazi al-Gosaibi, who died of the disease in 2010.

During a meeting at the labor ministry on Tuesday, about 200 religious figures accused Minister Adel Fakeih of executing a “Westernization” plan and asked him to ban women from working in lingerie shops within a month or he will face their dangerous prayers.

And if the fucking "prayers" don't work....which they won't....they can always go back to throwing rocks.

Asswipes.

Saudi Arabia has lingerie shops? I am honesty asking that because it seems quite hypocritical considering women have to walk behind men, and cant vote or drive. I guess the lingerie is ok because it is for the men in the bedroom?

But if they are just threatening with prayers, that's a start, look how long it took Christians in the Americas to stop burning witches, inslaving blacks or even giving blacks the right to vote. But we still have some sects of Christianity in the Amish and LDS that treat women and girls like property still.
(December 27, 2012 at 5:07 pm)Brian37 Wrote: But we still have some sects of Christianity in the Amish and LDS that treat women and girls like property still.

I do believe that there is a strong christian movement in the US that is encouraging women to stay in the house as their fathers possessions until they are married off to become their husbands possessions.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Right you are, Z/B.

http://atheism.about.com/od/baptistssout...twomen.htm

Quote:Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church, the body of which he is the Savior. (Ephesians 5: 22-23)

Southern Baptist shits....what else would you expect?