Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate Moody Versions Of The Incredible Hulk
Alternate Moody Versions Of The Incredible Hulk
Since I watched the latest "Hulk" film. "The incredible hulk" (I'm not including other films (/movies) such as "the Avengers" that he was in....

Anyway, since I watched that: I noticed for the first time that apparently "The Hulk" can turn into, well, the Hulk... simply due to the intense increase of any emotion that raises his heart rate beyond a certain rate. In other words, it's not just anger. I always thought, before that, that it was just anger. Either that or maybe this is some sort of new idea for the Hulk.

Once again: "anyway" - I had this idea (I don't know if it's original) of alternate moods for the Hulk that took the place of anger as his primary emotion.

How about, instead of an angry hulk, an embarassed hulk? Or a humiliated Hulk?

Then maybe you could have Bruce Banner saying something like: "Don't make me embarassed, you wouldn't like me when I'm embarrased".

What about an over-friendly hulk? An overly affectionate hulk?

"Don't make me affectionate, you wouldn't like me when I'm affectionate".

A morbidly curious hulk?

"Don't make me curious, you wouldn't like me when I'm curious".

I mean, for fucks sake, what emotion can't you do this with?

"Don't make me jolly, you wouldn't like me when I'm jolly".

I think that you get the idea.
RE: Alternate Moody Versions Of The Incredible Hulk
It has to be one that increases his heart rate.
"Don't make me horny. You wouldn't like me when I'm horny."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 31, 2012 at 9:29 am)Faith No More Wrote: "Don't make me horny. You wouldn't like me when I'm horny."

Damn, that is exactly what I was going to say...
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Red Dwarf fans: uncut versions robvalue 37 2550 December 27, 2016 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What's your alternate ending? FlyingNarwhal 12 2709 July 1, 2013 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Alternate keyboard layouts. lrh9 14 5112 June 4, 2009 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Rob