Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Athians Guild: Finding Peace in the Godless Soul
United Athians Guild: Finding Peace in the Godless Soul
Greetings,

This is copied from our facebook page, it should be a good introductory bit:

<snip!>
With gratitude,

T. Lloyd, Guildmaster of the UAG
RE: United Athians Guild: Finding Peace in the Godless Soul
Oh no! Another Atheism+!!
Run for the hills!!!
(January 14, 2013 at 6:49 am)pocaracas Wrote: Oh no! Another Atheism+!!
Run for the hills!!!

Haha. No, we're not butthurt anarchists looking for a way to make everyone conform to their anticonformity, if that's what you meant. We just like finding meaning in things.
(January 14, 2013 at 7:01 am)GuildmasterUAG Wrote: finding meaning in things.
What is that?
(January 14, 2013 at 7:01 am)GuildmasterUAG Wrote: Haha. No, we're not butthurt anarchists looking for a way to make everyone conform to their anticonformity, if that's what you meant. We just like finding meaning in things.

Good. Big Grin

You're welcome to partake in the discussions and as soon as you've been on for 30 days or posted more than 30 posts, you just might link your FB page here again to get more guildies.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And sorry. I've been on this site before, but I forgot my password and username. I had already read the rules at some point, I guess I just forgot them. Tongue
In that case you can always contact one of the admins, they should be able to retrieve your old account.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yeahhhh, but I kinda don't want to resurrect that account. I was quite the awkward little 15 year old. I would prefer it if I didn't have to be associated with that history, lol.
Ohhh boy. Looks like I had actually just turned 18 and was interested in helping to create a world government xD. Gee, that's dumb.

Also, "LloydtheMighty"? What was wrong me?!?!

Haha, GuildmasterUAG here in case you couldn't figure that out. Tongue
Mod hat on: You can't have sock accounts on this site, please contact the Admins to merge the accounts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1653 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  No soul? No free will and no responsibility then, yet the latter's essential... Duty 33 4079 August 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Arguments against Soul FlatAssembler 327 23547 February 20, 2020 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Blasphemy law in the United States Interaktive 37 3593 February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Yongy50
  If the existence of an enduring soul was proven... Gawdzilla Sama 45 4615 November 26, 2018 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The bible teaches that there is no immortal soul and that death is the end MIND BLOWN LetThereBeNoGod 4 1745 February 16, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  You're not so Godless. WinterHold 150 16473 March 22, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Could you still be an Atheist and believe in a "Soul"? CristW 73 14356 October 6, 2015 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Mental Outlaw
  The acts of Virtues derive from a Soul or social obligation? CristW 6 2373 September 11, 2015 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: CristW
  Going Back & Finding Nothing There WastedLife 30 8552 March 19, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: abaris