Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Harry Reid
Thank You Harry Reid
Thanks to Senator Harry Reid, an amendment to Obamacare blocks the using of doctors to compile gun registry information...

Quote:Under a section with the headline “Protection of Second Amendment Gun Rights,” the NRA-advocated wording is nestled deep within the law. The Post called the inclusion, “a largely overlooked but significant challenge to a movement in American medicine to treat firearms as a matter of public health.”.....while doctors are not banned from asking about guns, they are forbidden from documenting the information and using it for research purposes.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/...gislation/

Note to Liberals and Leftwingers: the next time Nancy Pelosi says you should pass something so you can see what's in it, maybe you should see what's in it first before you pass it.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Thank You Harry Reid
Facts frighten the piss out of you don't they, dickhead.
Wink 
RE: Thank You Harry Reid
(January 20, 2013 at 4:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Facts frighten the piss out of you don't they, dickhead.
Something about the article you don't like, old crotchety dude? I'm really sorry if something pissed you off....HA HA HA HA!!!!!! no I'm not!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joy-Ann Reid Foxaèr 18 2777 October 31, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  We Kiwis Owe Mr Trump A YUGE Thank You! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1393 October 23, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Thank Goodness! Minimalist 1 243 August 16, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Thank You Charlie Sykes Minimalist 0 404 March 26, 2017 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Kick Their Asses, Harry. Minimalist 0 577 April 8, 2016 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Give 'Em Hell, Harry Minimalist 9 2058 March 3, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Thank You, South Africa, but Minimalist 5 1251 November 30, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Looks as if Harry Reid was Right Minimalist 3 1354 November 6, 2012 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Shouldn't we thank Glenn Beck for opening an online university? fritistat 16 4793 July 19, 2010 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels