Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give 'Em Hell, Harry
Give 'Em Hell, Harry
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/trump-a-...ic-leader/

Quote:Trump a ‘monster’ spawned by Republicans: Senate Democratic leader

Quote:U.S. Republicans have only themselves to blame for Donald Trump, a “monster” spawned by their constant partisan opposition to all major Obama administration initiatives, Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid said on Wednesday.

“Republicans created him (Trump) by spending seven years appealing to some of the darkest forces in America,” said Reid. He spoke on the floor of the U.S. Senate a day after presidential candidate Trump won a string of primary contests and consolidated his status as front-runner to be the Republican nominee in the November election.
RE: Give 'Em Hell, Harry
I agree with the sentiment, but Reid is shitstain too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Fuck that Mormon shitstain. He's been Senate Majority leader for over a decade and has consistently operated under a 'my way or the highway'/'Republican proposals are dead on arrival' scheme. He's as much to blame for the political gridlock and lack of statesmanship in the cesspool known as Congress. More than most I can argue because of his ineffectual leadership.
Most republicunt proposals needed to be declared DOA.
I hope they're happy. Rrump really is a product of the republican way.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

"The best president money can buy. TRUMP!!!"
Big Grin

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/2...tail=email

Quote:Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick skewers John McCain in new Trump-focused ad

Quote:"Donald Trump is dangerous for America," the ad says. "But no matter what Donald Trump says, John McCain would support him for president."
(March 2, 2016 at 3:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Most republicunt proposals needed to be declared DOA.

Democrats and Republicans are the same. They all stamp their heels, shake their rattles and cry 'partisan' to distract everyone from the obvious fact that neither party is led by anything resembling statesmen with the ability to negotiate compromised pragmatic solutions. I hope Trump gets elected if for no other reason than to give the dumb masses the spanking we so richly deserve. Far better to learn a lesson with the lunacy of a Trump administration than kick the can down the road again by coronating Clinton.
I really think you need to go back to 2010.  It was the republicunts who refused to compromise.  Who voted over 60 times to repeal the Affordable Car Act.  Who shut the government down when they couldn't get their own way.  Who seriously wanted to drive the entire world economy into the shitter by refusing to raise the Debt Ceiling.  Both parties were NOT equivalently wrong on these issues. 

It is not every republicunt, of course, but it was a sufficient number to prevent Boehner from passing bills without having to deal with democrats.  Two-bit phony that he was, when he had to bring in the dems he did so.  It's why the tea-baggers hated his orange ass.
Both parties (and the fucking country) would do better with 'front men and women' with high positives and low negatives. For some reason, we keep getting high positive/high negatives out fronting and it is just fucking galling.

Same with nominees.

How about adopting the criteria of looking for heads with high positives, and instead of high negs from the opposition, how about ennui ??

If the 'pubs could ditch Trump and float a social liberal/fiscal conservative, I'd jump to their side so fast there'd be a sonic boom.

And I could see Biden having a similar affect in the 'pub world. Damn, you'd hear a collective sigh of relief from most all the 'pubs if Hill was ditched and Biden looked like the likely winner.

Might be a toe in the door to some bi-partisan compromise and get things moving again.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1568 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 581 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1238 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Someone Should Give The WLB The Same Deadline Minimalist 0 493 June 12, 2017 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Prosecutorial Misconduct, or Do They Just Not Give A Shit? Minimalist 8 1267 March 14, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Will Donny Trump give up the White House so easily NuclearEnergy 3 901 January 28, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Obama "Give Trump a Chance"....... Brian37 31 5400 November 15, 2016 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Friends Across the Pond: Why You Should Not Give Up On America Rhondazvous 26 3823 November 11, 2016 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous