Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Response to the Atheist Bus Campaign.
A Response to the Atheist Bus Campaign.
[Image: Dont-Believe-in-Atheists.jpg]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: A Response to the Atheist Bus Campaign.
But atheists are real. I can prove they exist!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I like the fact that there are two punctuation errors in that; namely the space before the '?' and the position of the ' in "your'e".
(August 24, 2009 at 9:57 am)Tiberius Wrote: I like the fact that there are two punctuation errors in that, namely the space before the '?' and the position of the ' in "your'e"

Yeah ... not particularity true of our longer term theist residents (they may be wrong but they do it with style and good grammar usually) but your more ignorant types (Jamal and Kittens standing out as the most obvious examples) check all the boxes for ignorance including that of being able to write proper (sic).

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 1999 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  My response to questions for anti-SJW's Mechaghostman2 1 815 October 6, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  SOTU response response (the breadbags thread) Jacob(smooth) 22 2850 January 25, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Getting groped on the bus Kayenneh 45 17103 October 18, 2011 at 9:04 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Response to Arcanus - "Do Homosexuals have equal rights" theVOID 43 12620 December 8, 2010 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Atheist Bus Campaign Darwinian 30 7984 May 22, 2009 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Giff