Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home School
Home School
I found this funny, and to bad the 'teacher' is close to most real home schoolers.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Home School
I laughed.

And I was homeschooled K-12.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Home School
homeschool... what were these americans thinking?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, dyes peacefully at home Foxaèr 1 255 April 21, 2019 at 5:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Home made AI !!! ignoramus 9 1525 April 9, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hillbilly Ninja School A Theist 8 2441 March 28, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Share a home video Phatt Matt s 48 6377 April 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
Information Tip for driving in school zones.... Tea Earl Grey Hot 10 1765 November 14, 2013 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Tonus