Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share a home video
Share a home video
So yesterday I learned that you can make videos on a cell. Then you email it to your account. Download it, go to you tube, type in your email address and password, click on upload video (takes a while) then edit it to public, and then copy video url and paste it.

Please if you have home videos I'm interested. Yesterday I was on Dextromethorphan and made a few. Keep the volume low when watching this or It will probably annoy you :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzvH5FDUOnA

This is in the humor section cuz I figured some of you are comedians or have something cute from filming family havin fun, but feel free to post something that isn't funny.

Or don't post anything.
RE: Share a home video
Welcome to 2005!
(April 8, 2014 at 2:11 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Welcome to 2005!

Yeah well you are absolutely right. It is pathetic. The problem is after I turned 18 neither my Mom or Dad supported me financially so I couldn't have a year contract with a cell phone company, pay rent, hold a job long term, and pay for drugs. Then I got sober when the economy went to shit and unemployment in my town was like 17% or somethin.

It was easy for me to get a job in Denver. That was when I didn the most drugs. I did black tar heroine, and smoked crack for the first time there. That was mainly when I smoked meth in my life but it wasn't the first time. I didn a little in high school. That was the first time I injected meth. I don't have any blood borne diseases thank God cuz I didn't share needles.

I started this thread cuz rather than continue showing youtube stuff on the photo thread.
Pfft. Is that the best sob story you got? You don't know you're born, man!
Now how was any of that a sob story?
Are you kidding? It was like an X Factor audition.
Did I look sad? Shit, I guess people have way different perceptions. I was about as happy as I ever get.
Have you considered the X Factor? You could win. Especially with that sad part where mummy and daddy stopped giving you money once you were an adult. :(
Thank you for derailing my thread in selfpityville.

Oh I thought u were talking about the you tube shit. Well, there are a lot of adults that don't get money from their parents. That is so sad Sad Heartbreaking even. I can't afford College unless I get financial aid Sad bOO BOO! Please weep with me as I sit in the fetal position blowing a wet rubbery one and fondling myself for comfort.

I was just explaining to you why I didn't have a cell phone. I suppose the reason you don't like me is cuz you're Brittish and I'm Irish. You guys freakin hate eachother.

Continue weeping with me. I hate gmail and love yahoo but had to switch to gmail cuz of this damn cellphone. Gmail is so confusing. Sad Boo hoo!
Well this has been.....entertaining.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to share the 2 and a half rules of comedy 😁 HankMoody316 11 1610 November 6, 2022 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, dyes peacefully at home Foxaèr 1 251 April 21, 2019 at 5:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I just had to share this pic with you guys Alexmahone 14 1129 May 26, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Home made AI !!! ignoramus 9 1524 April 9, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1375 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I would like to share a little quote from my 1999 "Teen Study Bible" No_God 9 2650 January 23, 2014 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Home School Gooders1002 2 908 February 4, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Just had to share this Cyberman 0 996 March 23, 2012 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Funny events to share chris 4 1616 October 24, 2011 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: JollyForr