Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
Well, I am a sheep, so since everyone else is doing it and I'm being horribly unproductive and bored, I'm in.

I also have purely obsessional OCD, which is a bit of a misnomer, and intermittent depression. I believe we have beat that one to death, but who knows what people want to talk about? I sure don't. I love sci-fi, horror and fantasy, history is my niche and I'm an ass model in my spare time. Okay, I might have lied about my ass, but I'm willing to take donations.
s
inb4 gilgamesh says do u even lift
RE: I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter, jogging blah blah blah
But do you love butts?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
joob
I guess there's only one thing I really want to know:

Do you lift butts?

And, did you do NaNo this past year?
RE: I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
Yes, Gil. Not a lot because I'm not a weirdo, but I do to make my runs better.

Yes, TEGH, though I am particularly fond of one.

(February 4, 2013 at 1:19 am)Ryantology Wrote: I guess there's only one thing I really want to know:

Do you lift butts?

And, did you do NaNo this past year?

I've never encountered an ass that I was allowed to touch and had the proportions to be lifted.

I did not NaNo this past year. I was already in the middle of a project. I did last year, though.
RE: I am an atheist, author, professional copywriter and jogging enthusiast, AMA
Would you rather be a happy moron or a sad genius?
Is history repeating itself?
(February 4, 2013 at 1:22 am)Rayaan Wrote: Would you rather be a happy moron or a sad genius?

I'm not sure. I'm reasonably intelligent, if aptitude tests and the like are to be believed, and I am often sad, but also often happy. It's just that the sads are ridiculously so. Long story short, I've never been a happy moron, to my knowledge, but it seems nice. I think Tiberius would dump me, though.
If you had to choose between having either (1) Internet or (2) Tiberius and a shitload of money, which would you choose?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(February 4, 2013 at 1:24 am)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: Is history repeating itself?

All the time. Any person with an interest in history can tell you that people are fucking idiots and do the same stupid shit repeatedly. I would like to see something like the American Revolution repeat itself. The stupid occupiers gave up too easily. It took the patriots a wicked long time to get the ball rolling. I guess people who rely on horses for transport are patient.

(February 4, 2013 at 1:27 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: If you had to choose between having either (1) Internet or (2) Tiberius and a shitload of money, which would you choose?

Tiberius. While the shitload of money is not necessary, it would be nice, since I would not be able to do my job without the Internet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jezebel author pwned? Vincenzo Vinny G. 3 880 December 7, 2012 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Kirbmarc
  The Author Misattribution Game Elles 18 3824 December 2, 2010 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye