Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies
Zombies
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/...9#32559769

For the lulz.

[Image: zombies_ahead_610x479.jpg?w=300&h=235]

Matthew Wrote:27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Zombies
(August 26, 2009 at 9:35 am)Eilonnwy Wrote: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/...9#32559769

For the lulz.

[Image: zombies_ahead_610x479.jpg?w=300&h=235]

Matthew Wrote:27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

LMFAO at that movie! Nice Eilonnwy Cool Shades
That has been going on for a while now
Will you be ready when the dead walk the earth?

Rhizo
You have a 55% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak
You would do pretty well, maybe killing a zombie or two along the way, but you would end up doing something retarded and be a part of the living dead
Zombie Survival Test
Take More Quizzes
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
57% percent
Quote:You have a 72% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You will probably end up killing a few zombies and saving some innocent people, but you would die just before it was over

Bummer Smile!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
27% We're somewhat disadvantaged in the UK not having Guns for everyone.
57% here Big Grin Yeah no weapons for the general public in Singapore too...
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
The test says only 67% for me. I have a mini 14 asault rifle and 750 rounds of .223. I also have a Ruger P90 and 750 rounds of 45 ACP. I have a bat, two potato guns, a hockey stick, a kiteboard(Could act as a shield), and of course my two Guitar Hero controlers. Smile

The test did not acount for the might of dual wielded Guitar Hero controlers which would account for another 30% which puts me at a 97% survival rate. Hey, even well prepared people need to sleep, so I have to allow for a 3% chance of failure.

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The zombies are coming! Foxaèr 18 1990 May 21, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do zombies poop? Aoi Magi 27 2475 May 30, 2016 at 2:06 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies. frankiej 15 3580 September 18, 2011 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Zen Badger