Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do zombies poop?
Do zombies poop?
First a little backstory, I am supposed to finish up a report as soon as possible now, after I stayed up the entire night to finish the project, and the report is supposed to be my boss's job, not mine. So between my daily plans to murder him and turn him into my undead slave, and vorlon's thread, I had this sudden thought, do zombie's poop? After all, they keep trying to eat people constantly, so where do they store all that meat? Every zombie infested city is generally shiny and spotless, so they definitely don't poop outside, but I don't expect them to have the decency to visit the loo after each undigested meal. But even if they did, who the f*** cleans up after them? Cause after a few weeks, I'd expect the survivors to either wear vader-helmets or die due to sheer stench... ah this is so confusing. Huh
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: Do zombies poop?
If zombies are autocoprophagic, you wouldn't expect to see zombie poo. Granted, this doesn't establish that zombies don't poop, just a possible explanation as to why - if they do - you don't see it, and it obviates the clean-up problem.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 29, 2016 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If zombies are autocoprophagic, you wouldn't expect to see zombie poo.  Granted, this doesn't establish that zombies don't poop, just a possible explanation as to why - if they do - you don't see it, and it obviates the clean-up problem.

Boru

hmm but if that were the case then the meat is replaced with poop so they still will run out of space, so how do they keep eating survivor after survivor?

PS: You made me google a word, damn you Angry
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I love this forum. I can't imagine another environment where I increase my vocabulary reading about zombie poop (autocoprophagy).
I bet the bathroom would be toxic for hours if that were the case.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(May 29, 2016 at 1:52 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I bet the bathroom would be toxic for hours if that were the case.

Correct, so they don't poop in bathrooms either... so what do they do with all that meat?
- Lau Tzu

Easy.
1.Zombies can't go out in the sunlight because they run the risk of getting burned to death.
2.They go hunting at night.

So even though the city looks clean it's not.
When the cameras show the city they show it in the morning, they show places sunlight can get easily to. They don't show you dark places. Because since those places are dark you can't see much anyway.

So my theory is that zombies poop in the morning in dark dark places where sunlight can't easily get to and hence us not seeing these. The only way they can poop in obvious places like in the middle of the city is if they poop at night. But they have to go hunt at night, so..
Although.. Now that I think about it.. Zombies that CAN go out in the sun would be a whole different story..
(May 29, 2016 at 2:26 pm)pool the great Wrote: Easy.
1.Zombies can't go out in the sunlight because they run the risk of getting burned to death.
2.They go hunting at night.

So even though the city looks clean it's not.
When the cameras show the city they show it in the morning, they show places sunlight can get easily to. They don't show you dark places. Because since those places are dark you can't see much anyway.

So my theory is that zombies poop in the morning in dark dark places where sunlight can't easily get to and hence us not seeing these. The only way they can poop in obvious places like in the middle of the city is if they poop at night. But they have to go hunt at night, so..

zombies are heliophobic? Huh
- Lau Tzu

Zombies hearts don't beat and so the blood would be congealing inside them and there would be no mechanism to remove the digested material about the body to fuel it or remove waste products. I would also guess that their digestive system was similarly switched off. I see the eating as being instinct and not functional, the zombies seen to swarm people so it is possible that they only ingest small amounts per zombie anyway.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The zombies are coming! Foxaèr 18 1993 May 21, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poop splash KUSA 12 836 January 22, 2017 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  My poop smells better than yours Foxaèr 4 915 January 25, 2016 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Favorite word for poop Catholic_Lady 61 8323 September 9, 2015 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Dog poop "game" ??? !! ??? Aroura 5 2298 October 16, 2012 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: jonb
  Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies. frankiej 15 3599 September 18, 2011 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Zombies Eilonnwy 17 5140 September 1, 2009 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: binny