Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies.
Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies.
Pretty much a thread for hilarious ideas for custom weaponry, specifically designed to kill zombies... I shall give an example.

Remove the guard on a grass strimmer (weed wacker) and then replace the wee wire bit with 2 machetes... Guaranteed to split heads... A nice, reasonably ranged, death cutter...

I call it the Brain Wacker...

Cunt
RE: Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies.
I call this beating a dead horse.

But carrion. (see what I did there? Wink )
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I'll beat your dead horse...

But, it'll cost you.
Cunt
(September 12, 2011 at 2:54 pm)frankiej Wrote: Pretty much a thread for hilarious ideas for custom weaponry, specifically designed to kill zombies... I shall give an example.

Remove the guard on a grass strimmer (weed wacker) and then replace the wee wire bit with 2 machetes... Guaranteed to split heads... A nice, reasonably ranged, death cutter...

I call it the Brain Wacker...

I laughed my head off here at work and now everyone's staring at me.

(September 12, 2011 at 3:41 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I call this beating a dead horse.

But carrion. (see what I did there? Wink )

[facepalm]

Tongue You're a delightful mess.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
So what you do is take some large knives and put them inside boxing gloves to make bladed gloves. Or you could take a kayak paddle and attack a chainsaw on each end. I guess you could just hammer a bunch of nails into a baseball bat if you are short on time. If you have nails and a large propane tank you could attach the nails to the outside and use it as a melee weapon until you are ready to blow it up; then you just attach it to a zombie and get back and shoot at it... instant explosion sending nails everywhere. I did all my research in Dead Rising 2.
(September 13, 2011 at 11:39 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I laughed my head off here at work and now everyone's staring at me.

I do always aim to cause amusement.
(September 13, 2011 at 11:44 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: So what you do is take some large knives and put them inside boxing gloves to make bladed gloves. Or you could take a kayak paddle and attack a chainsaw on each end. I guess you could just hammer a bunch of nails into a baseball bat if you are short on time. If you have nails and a large propane tank you could attach the nails to the outside and use it as a melee weapon until you are ready to blow it up; then you just attach it to a zombie and get back and shoot at it... instant explosion sending nails everywhere. I did all my research in Dead Rising 2.

yup... Right from the first one, I thought you had just taken them from DR2... But, there ain't no shame in that... There are some awesome weapons on it.
Cunt
[Image: topsecretax1.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Hah, wow... That is awesome.
Cunt
(September 13, 2011 at 3:20 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: [Image: topsecretax1.jpg]

If only.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
(September 13, 2011 at 3:20 pm)popeyespappy Wrote:

I wants me one of those!!!!

P.s what does it use for a guidance system?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Discussion down Thumpalumpacus 16 1207 June 15, 2022 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Custom Acronyms onlinebiker 17 640 December 17, 2020 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Cats Will Not Take This Lying Down Minimalist 81 9312 September 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2695 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7350 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The zombies are coming! Foxaèr 18 1992 May 21, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Cutting Water Bottles Out of Our Lives Shell B 61 10126 January 28, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2782 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Putin is hands down the best president right now ErGingerbreadMandude 22 3805 October 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How Social Media Is Dumbing Down Our Society Foxaèr 5 2216 July 17, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Aroura