Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know if this is funny or cruel
I don't know if this is funny or cruel
A fundie idea of a prank. Seems kinda tasteless to me. "You've been left behind to burn for eternity. Ha ha!"

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: I don't know if this is funny or cruel
Who's to say that something can't be both funny and cruel?
It was kinda funny. Right up till the crying.
Oooh, that'd be brutal. At least I'd have company though Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I was going to make some comment about how low her gullibility threshold must be to fall for all that Left Behind crap in the first place, thus making her an easy target for everything she gets. Then I noticed how miraculously her distressed sobbing turned to a "d'oh, you guys!" once the camera's pointed out. Yes, I am the original Mr Cynic.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yeah... seemed to me she was acting. I guess I'm cynical too. I can't really imagine anyone falling for that.
(February 10, 2013 at 10:47 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Yeah... seemed to me she was acting. I guess I'm cynical too. I can't really imagine anyone falling for that.

It's all in the presentation, mate Smile It's the difference between looking like a drag queen, and looking to be a smexy lady.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Re: I don't know if this is funny or cruel
If one person in the room had disappeared that maybe would have stacked up. She had no problem with her own judgement. So shallow. Ah right, Americans Angel Big Grin
I don't get why she was sad? No more crazy people and free stuff.........
Re: RE: I don't know if this is funny or cruel
(February 11, 2013 at 2:52 am)justin Wrote: I don't get why she was sad? No more crazy people and free stuff.........
You're joking! Left with all those whiners! Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1031 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 326 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2559 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 706 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2030 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 603 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 703 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 304 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 971 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1392 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am