Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cops with guns
Cops with guns
People with guns don't scare me as much as cops with guns. Some L.A. cops shot at a vehicle they thought was Chris Dorner's
The truck was not even the same color and two women were in it not a black guy. They just start shooting riddling the truck with bullets Now those cops are on administrative leave which is code for paid vacation

Manowar
RE: Cops with guns
I don't really find this surprising.
Cops here get suspended from service with paiment, until a investigation is concluded if their use of a firearm was justifyable.

After the investigation the cop is sent on therapy.

It is a somewhat silent story here which is hardly spoken of, but almoust every single cop here who has to use his firearm has no choice but to go into retirement after that, due to trauma and the resulting depression.

I guess it is easy to bitch arround at the police, but one shouldnt forget that it is one of the hardest and challenging jobs out there.
The police is different in yank country TGAC.
(February 12, 2013 at 7:39 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: The police is different in yank country TGAC.

I find that hard to believe.

I dont think a cop in the US is less vulnerable to suffer a traumer from killing a person as a cop is in Germany or the Netherlands.
(February 12, 2013 at 7:37 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: It is a somewhat silent story here which is hardly spoken of, but almoust every single cop here who has to use his firearm has no choice but to go into retirement after that, due to trauma and the resulting depression.

I'd be depressed if I had to shoot a person doing my job and lost my job for doing it. Is that a proper rule or something that just tends to happen?
(February 12, 2013 at 7:42 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I'd be depressed if I had to shoot a person doing my job and lost my job for doing it. Is that a proper rule or something that just tends to happen?

It actualy happens very oftern.

I remember that where I lived a cop shot a man who was actualy only throwing away some rotten timber.
He couldnt see the timber and thought it was rifle, the man was drunk and reacted agressively. The shot went to the leg but ripped an artery
(February 12, 2013 at 7:41 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(February 12, 2013 at 7:39 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: The police is different in yank country TGAC.

I find that hard to believe.

I dont think a cop in the US is less vulnerable to suffer a traumer from killing a person as a cop is in Germany or the Netherlands.

Most cops in the Netherlands hardly or never have to deal with gunfire during their career, so I meant their education and their tasks are different. Edit: thinking police cops have to deal with gunfire more often in the US is the result of years of twisted hollywood movies.

Typical Dutch cop;

[Image: 43503.jpg]
(February 12, 2013 at 7:44 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: It actualy happens very oftern.

I remember that where I lived a cop shot a man who was actualy only throwing away some rotten timber.
He couldnt see the timber and thought it was rifle, the man was drunk and reacted agressively. The shot went to the leg but ripped an artery

Sure I can understand that situation. I can completely get them getting depressed. I'm wondering if its just due to the depression that they leave or if its some kind of rule that they have to resign or something.
I think police brutality has a lot to do with the history of the police force.
Go to Hamburg, Bremen or Bonn - smily faces in green uniforms with alot of patience.
Go to east Germany, where many cops also worked in the GDR cracking down on protesters against the former communist regime and were 3 out of 10 cops are Stasis and where the totalitarian structures of the past havent yet been fully worked up - increasing police brutality.
Greece, where the police was used by the regime which collapsed in 1975 - same story.
Spain - I have oftern heared from spaniards that the spanish police has lost francos protection in 1975 but in alot of cases hasnt yet lost its arrogance.
Post war western germany was alo notorious for having a brutal police force consisting of former nazi police officers.
France, where the police was used to crack down on racial minorities is notorious for it`s racist police.

And I guess there must be some historic structure within the american police which explains police brutality there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7889 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 5157 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2156 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7821 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 10068 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1640 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 251882 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Do ( D )s sell more guns than ( R )s? onlinebiker 170 12697 February 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  My view regarding guns in the USA as a foreigner. Macoleco 41 2940 March 12, 2018 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1604 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13