Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thats pretty much all i have to say about that
thats pretty much all i have to say about that
I think im already bored of debating religion.

I already pretty much know by now how an argument with a religious person is going to go.

With a muslim it will just be, this word doesnt mean that word that word doesnt mean this word, that was taken out of context, we dont all hate gay people, preach hatred, kill people over cartoons, books and other forms of media, have sex with under age girls and so on.
Along with several other contradictory things among muslims themselves such as, i know evolution is true because the quran says so, i know evolution isnt true because the quran says so.

Christian arguments will basically be
"hey! forget about the fact i believe in a talking snake, a boat that can fit 2 of every species of animal, virgins that give birth to a god, a stick that turns into a snake, the parting of the red sea forget about the witch burnings the crusades the hinderence on science and the fact i dont believe in evolution, forget about all these things and take me seriously for a moment because ive got something important to tell you, Christianity is true because theres complicated stuff you cant explain so god obviously did it"

And these arent the worst of the christian and muslim arguments, these are the best of the best, the rest of the shit is so retarded it isnt even worth a mention, for example giving bible quotes as evidence or just saying i know god exists im more than 100 percent sure, why? ohhh you know ive just got that feeling.

Obviously this wont stop me debating, im just making a point i want to put out there, that i used to like debating with muslims now ive just realised its like debating with a brick wall, but a brick wall which happens to have a beard

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: thats pretty much all i have to say about that
One less douchebag to deal with I guess
frodo, your dead great grandmother sucks cocks in hell

That isnt an insult by the way but i just found a holy book under my stairs that i believe came from god, it had diagrams of your dead great grandmother sucking ted bundys cock while getting pounded from behind by osama bin laden

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

No personal attacks please - both of you.
I don't believe min has ever been reprimanded for such a minimalism.

Or maybe with your ninja searching skills you could find me one? I'd like that.

PS congratulations on being the first typing bearded brick wall I've ever seen Wink
(February 20, 2013 at 9:11 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I don't believe min has ever been reprimanded for such a minimalism.

Yes, he has. He has been reprimanded at least once by the staff, but I'm not going to go into any specifics on how or why.

@ your "PS" ... No comments are even needed for that.

Oh, man. I forgot that this was going to be my 3,000th post and I wanted to post something cooler than this. Sad
lol

Well my comment was meant entirely light heartedly I assure you

Misconstrue as you wish

But wait... this means I can make about 500 more insulting posts without fear of warning, having just used that up! Woohoo!
(February 20, 2013 at 8:33 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: One less douchebag to deal with I guess

What? Are you leaving?

Quote:Yes, he has. He has been reprimanded at least once by the staff, but I'm not going to go into any specifics on how or why.

I was?

Who can remember?
I hate that excuse of an argument! "God is sexist, see timothy 2 12" "you took it out of context" "God condones slavery leviticus 25 44-46" " you took it out of context" "God is a murderer 2 kings 2 23-24" "you took it out of context".

what is the point of listening any book that is so unclear about everything that just about anything can be comprehended in a way to mean something completely different?? It can be defaulted to no matter what bible verse is brought up. Its basically like saying "the bible just means what I want it to regardless of what's actually written in it"

but yeah, debating theists is usually pointless, unless they are already uncertain or on the verge. or reasonable... but at that point I guess they'd already given it up
"Context" in that instance means "I'm embarrassed by what it actually says."

I'm always amazed that they worship a "god" who is so poor a communicator that he needs those shits to explain his words.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1080 75383 Yesterday at 7:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 17004 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What will you say to God when you stand before him? The Valkyrie 78 8779 March 5, 2021 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Lightbearer
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10866 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 4041 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  Let's say we evolved from Lions Mystic 27 4232 May 29, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11160 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20828 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12717 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
Question Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it? theBorg 52 8963 October 3, 2016 at 9:02 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia