Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much?
Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much?
I mean, they believe god created everything and said it was good, but when he created the human body, he said that’s very good. So why when they look at what god said is very good and they say yuck, filthy, dirty, nasty. Get it away. I don’t want to see that.

Well, think about it. These religions developed in the ancient world, before Ivory soap, before Right Guard. There was no Aqua Fresh, no Head n Shoulders. They had to deal with the human body in the raw. And it was nasty,

Is it any wonder that these ancient religions are nolonger relevant in a world undreamed of by thos who first encoded them in holy writ?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much?
So they could control the women they lusted after.
It's because the ruling men hated the idea that women had something over them. One minute you're dignified, the next minute a woman walks by and you're all horny.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

We also have contraceptives now. Although from the story where the guy deliberately pulled out so he wouldn't get his dead brother's wife pregnant (which was his religious/cultural duty) they understood that much.
Most of their book(s) makes women scapegoats. They become wayward property and tools.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Insecure people blame other people for their problems.
Since Eve supposedly got them kicked out of Eden, man makes sure he does everything to ensure she doesn't forget it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Well what did you expect from a book written by goat fuckers? Supposedly all of the authors were male. Of course they are going to be biased towards their own gender.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 14, 2018 at 10:07 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: Is it any wonder that these ancient religions are nolonger relevant in a world undreamed of by thos who first encoded them in holy writ?
It was never really about cleanliness....that;s never been a problem.  The reason that magic books misogynist appraisal of females is still relevant is that the underlying desire, control, and loss of control in desire is as relevant as it ever was.  The most notorious women in the bible weren;t known for crud and filth in any case.  Eves and Sapphiras and Jezebels and Delilahs...Jaels Rahabs and Bathshebas.  Lots fuckin daughters...lol. Theres some hardcore pron in magic book..them boys definitely wanted to see "it".

The trouble was that these figures exerted control and authority, some by overtly leveraging their body..which wasn;t dirty so much as shameful.  Even jesus got in on the act...the whole "if thine own eye offends thee" was a clever double entendre about ditching bad girls who lead you astray....and we all know he had a thing for prostitutes.

There isn;t enough soap in the world to wash away the unrighteousness™ lying at the heart of those narratives...frankly, a little extra soap would have only helped them ply their evil trade. Wink

Womens bodies weren;t considered The Bad Thing because they were dirty...but because of what womens bodies could do to men, mens plans, and mens faith. It;s a traditional fear of the seductress and usurper, not an aversion to nasty vag.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Cooties, mostly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 944 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Is Abrahamic God technically an incel? Woah0 2 508 August 29, 2022 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  hate WinterHold 11 1397 November 21, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: mordant
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1817 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2703 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1145 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  Religions Role in Social Movements, Essential or Accidental? Neo-Scholastic 17 3442 October 4, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are all religions cults? Aroura 88 10936 September 30, 2018 at 1:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3692 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions? Greatest I am 37 12775 March 23, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Succubus