Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone.
Hey Everyone.
Hey everyone!

My name is Mark. Im 16 so youll have to excuse me if im a bit immature sometimes. Im Russian-born but live in the UK now; I still consider myself Russian though .

Anyway, Im a hardcore fundamentalist Christian and im basically here to debate you guys on the subjects that I beleive you are so mistaken at. Argue (*groans* and "boo's" from the readers... I know....) Im doin this because: 1) I love to debte; 2) I feel really strongly about the issues; 3) I'm really annoyed at how Christians are portrayed on the media by the atheists and I want to get back at you guys somewhat. Angry And finally but most importantly... 4) I feel and hurt for you guys and want you to know The Truth....

For you shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free.... Razz

I know that im probably going to be really unpopular here... But I dont mind. I also know how many came before me and how few managed not to make utter fools of themselves.... But I like succeeding where people say I will fail (cos youre going to say that now im sure), and Ill try to stay afloat and convince some of you hardcore atheists that youre wrong...
Atheism: The beleif that there was nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything..... Makes perfect sense. :confused2:
RE: Hey Everyone.
Oh, shit...another one.

You aren't the first and you won't be the last, son.
Oh fuck off will you?

I just got rid of one of you dickheads, now I gotta deal with another one?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Haha! Big Grin Welcome IF !

(Kyu: God's gift to theists. It'd be ungrateful not to take the piss Wink)
(August 30, 2009 at 11:21 am)I_Fight_for_Jesus_Christ Wrote: Hey everyone!

My name is Mark. Im 16 so youll have to excuse me if im a bit immature sometimes. Im Russian-born but live in the UK now; I still consider myself Russian though .

Anyway, Im a hardcore fundamentalist Christian and im basically here to debate you guys on the subjects that I beleive you are so mistaken at. Argue (*groans* and "boo's" from the readers... I know....) Im doin this because: 1) I love to debte; 2) I feel really strongly about the issues; 3) I'm really annoyed at how Christians are portrayed on the media by the atheists and I want to get back at you guys somewhat. Angry And finally but most importantly... 4) I feel and hurt for you guys and want you to know The Truth....

For you shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free.... Razz

I know that im probably going to be really unpopular here... But I dont mind. I also know how many came before me and how few managed not to make utter fools of themselves.... But I like succeeding where people say I will fail (cos youre going to say that now im sure), and Ill try to stay afloat and convince some of you hardcore atheists that youre wrong...

Hello. You seem to accept the inevitable i.e. you will be unpopular...... especially with such a dumb signature.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Sure I accept the inevitable. is it not right to do so? I know I'm not first and wont be last, but I intend to stand out a bit.... And yeah... Looks like youll have to get rid of another one... Though Its highly unlikely that youll get rid of me anytime soon. Muahahahaaa
Atheism: The beleif that there was nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything..... Makes perfect sense. :confused2:
(August 30, 2009 at 11:59 am)I_Fight_for_Jesus_Christ Wrote: Sure I accept the inevitable. is it not right to do so? I know I'm not first and wont be last, but I intend to stand out a bit.... And yeah... Looks like youll have to get rid of another one... Though Its highly unlikely that youll get rid of me anytime soon. Muahahahaaa

okay mr confident, for starters, explain your signature
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
If you discuss in the intro thread bozo it doesn't help with keeping the forum tidy. I NEVER derail topics Angel
Oh please do tell what makes you stand out, "A little bit" as you put it, from the rest?

Like I've stated before, just keep in mind that the majority (Not all) were either brought up in a Christian home half their life, or considered themselves Christians for many years and wanted to believe in it all as much as the next Xtian.

Your faith and belief is just that, and unless you can prove with evidence, other than your personal opinions, that your way is the right way out of thousands of other faith based beliefs, I'm afraid that leg you stand on will not hold up.
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Proof is never the question Samson. Proof is a red herring. But of course you knew that. If you really want to know so bad, why pre-judge? Oh yeah - you don't think, you absolutely know. Likewise, please convince me why you are right, and why I have to believe that you are right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3227 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1820 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 608 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2329 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2026 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Bulxy88