Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got-Dang NWO
Got-Dang NWO
Goddammit them satin worshipin' atheist illuminatee bastards iz tryin to take mah guns!
i got all uv mah automatic rifals frum good ole' gun shows. Dang it I need mah dam guns fer wen the demacrats cum nokin on mah dore lookin fer mah guns and im gonna blast em NWO secret agents!
Goddammit and i hate how they wanna take God outa the scools thems basterds wanna turn mah kids into fukin lazy liberul obama luvin gun hatin atheist evolushinist basterds
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE: Got-Dang NWO
what?
[Image: Evolution.png]

I want a gun. Though I'm more than happy to settle for archery as soon as I can. Perhaps I could find an air rifle range somewhere too. For now my small collection of airsoft guns will do.
[Image: 2gskqbchsqserwb9yt8ejrcto1_500.jpg]
(March 9, 2013 at 3:05 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: [Image: 2gskqbchsqserwb9yt8ejrcto1_500.jpg]
[Image: th?id=H.4689409439697270&pid=15.1&H=160&W=160]
Oh no, mah gunz!
Says a dude that got his ass kicked by Jawas.
(March 9, 2013 at 3:00 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I want a gun. Though I'm more than happy to settle for archery as soon as I can. Perhaps I could find an air rifle range somewhere too. For now my small collection of airsoft guns will do.

You are a man after my own heart.

Do you actually go airsofting.

I play here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajvnq2lRH78

I am not very good, I tend to get bored run, in and get shot over and over again.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 17, 2013 at 6:28 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You are a man after my own heart.

I play here.

I am not very good, I tend to get bored run, in and get shot over and over again.

I've been dying to go to combat south. I've only ever been able to convince people to go paint-balling up to now. At the moment I only ever get to shoot targets or go to the woods with a couple of friends.

I'm pretty good at paintballing but its far too expensive and switching gun every match means its almost impossible to get any consistent accuracy with those things. I usually do pretty well although people end up frowning at me because I do shout outs. XD
(March 17, 2013 at 7:07 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(March 17, 2013 at 6:28 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You are a man after my own heart.

I play here.

I've been dying to go to combat south. I've only ever been able to convince people to go paint-balling up to now. At the moment I only ever get to shoot targets or go to the woods with a couple of friends.

I'm pretty good at paintballing but its far too expensive and switching gun every match means its almost impossible to get any consistent accuracy with those things. I usually do pretty well although people end up frowning at me because I do shout outs. XD

You can do half days of airsoft at Combat south which was about £13 on a Sunday bbs were £8 for 3000 last time I went which was about October( I bust my toe and then the weather got shit) as you already have your own guns you wont have to pay the rental fees normally about £10.

I prefer Wednesday evenings that they do from 6 till 9 May to September. It has a much smaller crowd and a more relaxed atmosphere generally. It is also slightly cheaper.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got a simulated Fleck BrianSoddingBoru4 2 248 August 4, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I got a stimulating chick. Gawdzilla Sama 0 243 August 4, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I finally got a sign from Jesus! ignoramus 10 816 June 18, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1205 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Cobert humorBut RWNJs got Trump elected Brian37 0 293 April 23, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Winter is Trumping. GOT Style. ignoramus 1 684 February 25, 2016 at 5:40 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got.... Gooders1002 14 2621 June 24, 2014 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda