Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name
The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name
God was having sex with a volcano one day with his gigantic penis when he suddenly felt like plowing into Mary (and she remains a virgin after because sex with celestial beings doesn't count)

God gets way ahead of himself and starts asking Mary for advice on what they should call their son at the same time as he penetrates her. God is always getting way ahead of himself like that. He gets confused about when the right time to say things because all that being outside of space and time lark makes him rather tipsy.

"WHAT SHOULD WE CALL OUR SON MARY??!?!" shouts God psychotically as he snorts cocaine and invents the dinosaurs, galaxies and Martians all at once whilst he fiddles between different time periods.

In goes the boner.

"JESUS CHRIST!" shouts Mary.

"I like it" says God.

The end.

Already more clearly written than the whole Bible.

P.S. I love how mature I am.
RE: The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name
"That's always struck me as peculiar."
-"What has?"
"Why did they call that kid 'Jesus Christ'? Might as well have called him 'bloody hell' or something!"

--Smith and Jones, head-to-head
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
LOL!!!!
Nice.
One for the memory bank...
Who was Herbet then? God father?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 15, 2017 at 5:05 am)ignoramus Wrote: Who was Herbet then?

One of my granddads. Apparently his nickname was "lemon sherbet"
Still think God missed an opportunity to form Jesus of the dust of the ground and imbue him with His mighty nostrils His essence of being as Himself and as His son and as His undefined relationship with the Holy Ghost.

Why muck about with a vagina and placenta and cervical mucus and amniotic fluid and Joseph eventually depositing his second rate spooj in a sacred flower pot ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 15, 2017 at 3:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Why muck about with a vagina and placenta and cervical mucus and amniotic fluid and Joseph eventually depositing his second rate spooj in a sacred flower pot ?

I bet God is a really lousy gynaecologist.
like Joseph would have dared to peek in the shrine . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You are FAR more mature than the people who wrote it and the gullible people who still buy it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would be your papal name? Fake Messiah 46 4844 December 10, 2020 at 5:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  I got a simulated Fleck BrianSoddingBoru4 2 243 August 4, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I got a stimulating chick. Gawdzilla Sama 0 241 August 4, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1281 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  He Invested his life in a pig farm. Brian37 9 1235 December 28, 2019 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 365 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1538 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Cheez-its Christ LadyForCamus 2 236 August 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Daily Show guest gives 45 new nick name. Brian37 1 384 July 16, 2018 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I finally got a sign from Jesus! ignoramus 10 813 June 18, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus