Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] A question to the darwinists - School Chat
[split] A question to the darwinists - School Chat
The summer holidays are over so now he has to go to school, homework, bible study, Sunday school, family prayers etc. and doesn't have time to cross swords with heathens!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: A question to the darwinists.
.... I go to school... do homework... play Civ Revo... play Civ 4... play WoW... etc. and i still have time to be here Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ah, but you're not a child of fundamentalist Christians! I bet he is....
Yes i am, actually Sad
Well, I'm all out of ideas... Dodgy
(September 4, 2009 at 8:04 pm)Saerules Wrote: .... I go to school... do homework... play Civ Revo... play Civ 4... play WoW... etc. and i still have time to be here Smile

That's awesome. I used to play 16 hours a day though you see, towards the end of my gaming days 4 years ago Big Grin so any less than that feels really disappointing. That's the prob.

I apologize to the members of this forum if I say anything retarded today. Because it's recently turned my birthday, my 21st. I have never been drunk really, so that means now that taking 2 small glasses of whisky+plenty of coca cola quickly is enough to make me pissed (drunk) - cos I'm not used to alcohol.

I am not saying I'm going to insult anyone. Don't worry about that. I'm just plain not like that. But expect me to be a bit weird and illogical, perhaps. I'm not going to get any further drunk though, so maybe actually it's okay, it's just overly verbose on my part, and I feel worse than I actually behave.

Anyway, that's enough said!

I'm 21 Big Grin

EvF
Yet another time i am obliged to wish you a happy one. Even if you say something retarded today: you have almost 4,000 posts under your belt... a few stupid statements won't make too much of a difference Smile
Thank you, you're cool.

Kudos +1

EvF
Blush i don't know about cool... Blush

But happy? Smile I am ecstatic ^_^
And that's really cool in my view Big Grin

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 446 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 624 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2165 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7830 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1551 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1438 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 758 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1148 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13792 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28749 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude