Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Pesach, Bad Jews
Happy Pesach, Bad Jews
Having just resumed a normal pooping schedule again after a bad stomach flu, I will not be taking part in the matzo-drenched festivities.

Now that I've shared that TMI with you, I hope you all enjoy your dinners.

(You know you're not a Jew when you have to wonder what 'regularity' and 'matzo' have to do with each other.)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Happy Pesach, Bad Jews
Being German, I have no clue what these jewish feasts are.

Being German, I also celebrate the torture and execution of Jesus. Do jews do that aswell? Tongue
Schmuck deserved it. Pansy.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I only look Jewish. Has made for an interesting moment or two in the past.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Being German, I have no clue what these jewish feasts are.

Being German, I also celebrate the torture and execution of Jesus. Do jews do that aswell? Tongue

I would not take kindly to someone claiming to be my king either. He had it coming.
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
[Image: 129145649543903276.jpg]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Jews so rich? CatholicDefender 97 20847 February 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why are Jews so funny? CatholicDefender 24 4370 September 4, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Joods
  Whats up with the Jews? ThortheMighty 26 3801 February 27, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I Like Jews More Minimalist 12 3954 May 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Question for Jews pgrimes15 17 5138 August 8, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Are Jews the most evil race on earth? superAtheistnut 20 9311 May 21, 2015 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Jews and their magical string-ERUV downbeatplumb 0 1207 January 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Jews view of Jesus themonkeyman 12 4854 December 15, 2013 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: theyear12013
  Check Expiration Date; Fresh Jews Only thesummerqueen 2 2963 April 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why don't Jews believe in Hell? Darwinian 26 22981 April 21, 2010 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Godscreated