Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Jews the most evil race on earth?
Are Jews the most evil race on earth?
They have been demonized for 3000yrs for good reason by:
Germans
Roman Empire
Greeks
Ancient Egyptian
Muslims
Palestine
Christians
and anyone that has ever come in contact with these parasites

Discuss....

They try to ban books that questions the holocaust.
RE: Are Jews the most evil race on earth?
Why would Jew say such a thing?

Pass me Sting, Sam! No wait, that's for orcs isn't it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 19, 2015 at 1:46 am)superAtheistnut Wrote: They have been demonized for 3000yrs for good reason by:
Germans
Roman Empire
Greeks
Ancient Egyptian
Muslims
Palestine
Christians
and anyone that has ever come in contact with these parasites

Discuss....

They try to ban books that questions the holocaust.
Jews are just people. Some of them are dickheads that take the words in the Torah as true and so act rather in a way that the stupidity directs.
Most though are nice as are most Christians and most muslims and most scientolgists etc.

I think that labelling all jews parasites is wrong.

If you want to see parasites you need to look at the British Royal Family and the Hiltons even then I hold them in no malice because they are just people born into certain circumstances.

I guess what I am saying is that it is lazy to lump groups together and people should be judged individually.

Now if a Muslim goes out of their way to join a horror group like ISIS then you can say they are evil. Ditto with Nazis who these two groups also have issues with all jews. 

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Grambamble frabagrambable. Brabrambabambe flabrabamble brambambamble brambambamble. Frabramble.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 19, 2015 at 3:10 am)Alex K Wrote: Grambamble frabagrambable. Brabrambabambe flabrabamble brambambamble brambambamble. Frabramble.

Yeah, I'm with Alex on this one.
Yeah, I'm trembling. there are 13 million of them in the whole wide world. They're obviously a real danger.

As for the assumption that they have been demonized throughout history, I can only recommend to actually learn history. Opening a history book would be a first step in the right direction. The demonizing part only started with christianity. For one because of the responsible for Jesus' death bullshit and secondly out of purely materialistic rasons. The church forbid christians to charge interests on loans, the jews on the other hand were barred from many professions. So some of them turned to money lending. Killing off the ones you owed money to is a pretty sure way to get rid of your debts.

We're talking about christian prejudices here that ingrained themselves into society as a whole over time. The medieval muslim world didn't have any of that. Just as with the Roman empire, which is falsely claimed to have been anti jew in the OP, jews could rise to rather prominent and influencal positions.

And lastly, the OP uses a wording to puke over.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Well something was certainly banned, that much is true.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I know the Ban Hammer has fallen in its righteous wrath, but I feel the OP deserves an answer.

No, the Jews are NOT the most evil people on Earth.  The most evil people on Earth are the people who ask, 'Are the [fill in the blank] the most evil people on Earth?'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bad troll is bad.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Jews so rich? CatholicDefender 97 20848 February 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why are Jews so funny? CatholicDefender 24 4371 September 4, 2017 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Joods
  Whats up with the Jews? ThortheMighty 26 3803 February 27, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I Like Jews More Minimalist 12 3954 May 8, 2016 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Question for Jews pgrimes15 17 5138 August 8, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Jews and their magical string-ERUV downbeatplumb 0 1207 January 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Saga of the Aryan Race - Written by Zoroastrian Author theyear12013 1 1226 December 30, 2013 at 10:04 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  Jews view of Jesus themonkeyman 12 4854 December 15, 2013 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: theyear12013
  Happy Pesach, Bad Jews thesummerqueen 5 2322 May 21, 2013 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Check Expiration Date; Fresh Jews Only thesummerqueen 2 2963 April 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist