Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An insight into American politics: U.S. Representative tweets on gay marriage
An insight into American politics: U.S. Representative tweets on gay marriage
Rep. Jack Kimble of the 54th District of California tweeted earlier today:

Quote:If the government requires us to allow same sex marriage, what's to stop them from requiring us to be gay?

Ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the US of A.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: An insight into American politics: U.S. Representative tweets on gay marriage
(March 26, 2013 at 1:36 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: Rep. Jack Kimble of the 52nd District of California tweeted earlier today:

Quote:If the government requires us to allow same sex marriage, what's to stop them from requiring us to be gay?

Ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the US of A.

I do not want to live in this country anymore.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: An insight into American politics: U.S. Representative tweets on gay marriage
Government enforced homosexuality?
why not?
For most of its (USAs) history there has been government enforced heterosexuality hasn't there!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The only exercise that some people get is when they jump to illogical conclusions.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Hmm... needs a little reworking to more accurately reflect the views of these people... I know...

Quote:If the government requires us to allow interracial marriage, what's to stop them from requiring us white people to marry niggers?

I mean, after all, racists opposed mixed-race marriages, and many claimed that it would lead to enforced race-mixing. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. And from this context, it looks like Jack Kimble failed to learn from history.

And, on the off-chance that someone takes this out of context, no, I do not support the attitudes behind either of these tweets.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
This was a scam that the Washington Post fell for.

http://blog.sfgate.com/scavenger/2010/09...ournalist/

Originally, the story was Jack Kimble of the 54th district but California has only 53.

They later changed this to the 52d district but that seat is held by Scott Peters, a democrat.
You've been trolled.

California only has 53 districts. JACK KIMBLE doesn't exist.

Jack Kimble

(March 26, 2013 at 2:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This was a scam that the Washington Post fell for.

http://blog.sfgate.com/scavenger/2010/09...ournalist/

Originally, the story was Jack Kimble of the 54th district but California has only 53.

They later changed this to the 52d district but that seat is held by Scott Peters, a democrat.

You beat me to the punch!!!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
That's what comes from having nothing better to do all day!
(March 26, 2013 at 3:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's what comes from having nothing better to do all day!

I just looked it up to see what other kind of idiocy had issued forth from this guys pie hole.

Found out he is very much like Jesus. Doesn't exist but still gets people all riled up.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
This isnt even worth an insulting comment.

I just pitty such stupidity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2437 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 7061 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Representative Lieu (D-CA) posing. Jehanne 19 1182 January 5, 2023 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 329 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1161 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1463 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 875 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1484 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 781 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 494 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate