Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Representative Lieu (D-CA) posing.
Representative Lieu (D-CA) posing.
He looks sharp:

[Image: lieu_popcorn.jpg]
RE: Representative Lieu (D-CA) posing.
Red tie, white shirt, blue suit. What a trendsetter. The popcorn is a nice touch, I suppose.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fourth vote just in -- McCarthy loses again! Could we be looking at a coalition government in the House?!

But, I agree, Lieu needs to get some different duds.
(January 4, 2023 at 2:44 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Fourth vote just in -- McCarthy loses again!  Could we be looking at a coalition government in the House?!

But, I agree, Lieu needs to get some different duds.

If just six Republicans defect (not bloody likely), you could end up with a Democratic speaker of a Republican house.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yes, Democrats are rock solid -- holding steady at 212 for Jeffries with zero defections! Incredible!!
It's a real-life soap opera, especially, listening to the social conservatives here in my office bitch, whine and complain:

[Image: 16be7a3f-2fff-4ea1-baf7-45c292074224.png]
And, yes, I am gloating!
(January 4, 2023 at 2:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Red tie, white shirt, blue suit. What a trendsetter. The popcorn is a nice touch, I suppose.

Boru
Hey you can't go wrong with that classic combo.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 4, 2023 at 6:35 pm)Helios Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 2:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Red tie, white shirt, blue suit. What a trendsetter. The popcorn is a nice touch, I suppose.

Boru
Hey you can't go wrong with that classic combo.

Nah, it doesn't go with flip flops and tie dye.
(January 4, 2023 at 7:46 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 6:35 pm)Helios Wrote: Hey you can't go wrong with that classic combo.

Nah, it doesn't go with flip flops and tie dye.
I was referring to that specific combo. Not that combos mix with other things.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 4, 2023 at 8:09 pm)Helios Wrote:
(January 4, 2023 at 7:46 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Nah, it doesn't go with flip flops and tie dye.
I was referring to that specific combo. Not that combos mix with other things.

Sorry, I was being a bit tangental.  The implication was that it's terrible beachwear, ergo you can go wrong with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1094 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 282 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  An insight into American politics: U.S. Representative tweets on gay marriage CleanShavenJesus 15 3967 March 26, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: radorth
  Representative Joe Wilson binny 13 4909 September 14, 2009 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist