Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A very annoying puzzle
A very annoying puzzle
What are the original sentences?

Te rgt ad dest w wat te eft ad s dg

h l hn on kno h h ih hn i oin

Why annoying? Because after you know the answer you will drive yourself crazy trying to prove it is (or is not) the correct answer or correct puzzle.
RE: A very annoying puzzle
[Image: hB76A4754]
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(April 6, 2013 at 10:34 pm)Aractus Wrote: [Image: hB76A4754]

Feed the troll.
All you're doing is copy/pasting content from your website, that isn't even designed to facilitate discussion.

Troll.

[Image: 3tr4dn.jpg]
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(April 7, 2013 at 5:44 am)Aractus Wrote: All you're doing is copy/pasting content from your website, that isn't even designed to facilitate discussion.

My, my. Are we not the clever theist.

Clever only as theists are devoid of reason and rational thought.
(April 5, 2013 at 8:10 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Te rgt ad dest w wat te eft ad s dg

Fuck! I'm older now, but I'm almost sure of the translation...

"A_Nony_Mouse was a creation of his mom's fecal matter and Cato's love juice"

...or...

"I like ham sandwiches"
(April 8, 2013 at 12:51 am)cato123 Wrote:
(April 5, 2013 at 8:10 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote: Te rgt ad dest w wat te eft ad s dg

Fuck! I'm older now, but I'm almost sure of the translation...

"A_Nony_Mouse was a creation of his mom's fecal matter and Cato's love juice"

...or...

"I like ham sandwiches"

Yet there are no answers rather high school male pre-adult responses.

Juvenalia is not the sole province of the theist.
The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
...and nobody cares.
(April 14, 2013 at 5:23 pm)Tiberius Wrote: ...and nobody cares.

When all the bodies have confirmed that or assert you are their spokesrat I will know the extent of the indifference here.

As to your opinion, why would you think I care in the least?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 709 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25441 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 537 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Engineering Puzzle onlinebiker 16 869 August 19, 2020 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Physics Puzzle for the Gearheads onlinebiker 27 2329 May 20, 2020 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3409 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 727 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Annoying Trivia Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 56 3072 November 17, 2018 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2546 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 636 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous