Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hullo! from US!
Hullo! from US!
Today I decided to search for atheist forums. This is the first link.

I have always been an atheist, since I can remember. My family is predominately Catholic. I have never had to come out to my family, since most knew since I was a child. Math, Science, and learning has always been a large part of my life.

My problem is a friends/coworkers. Since I have served in the Military and work for DoD, I tend to keep my religious views to myself and not argue with them. Very close friends know, but I do not want to blacklisted at my current workplace. I do respect them for their beliefs, but sometime they can be arrogant.

I hope to meet new friends and return to the states soon.

Devil Drag Devil
RE: Hullo! from US!
Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Howdy!
Hello, Drag.... also from the US...or at least Errorzona which seems to be part of it when it suits their interests.
I'm from Arizona. I have a love-hate relationship with it. It's so tan where I'm at. It needs color.

Anyway... happy AF birthday, Drag! Wink
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I am from Florida, but I am currently deployed overseas as a contractor.

This should be my last run in this area.

This place is so messed up with superstitions and religion. :\
Nice. I was born in Florida Smile Hope your return is everything you expect. Wink
Half Baked

(April 21, 2013 at 11:44 pm)jrsm_10 Wrote: Nice. I was born in Florida Smile Hope your return is everything you expect. Wink

It will be. I will mainly be reorganizing my house. Hmmm, I should have found a house sitter. Sad Oh well, it will probably be fall cleaning for me!

Devil Drag Devil
How long have you been out? Perhaps you do have a sitter. A snake or rat, perhaps? lol

When I was in Florida we always had snakes around the house. Then again, I lived surrounded by ponds.
Half Baked

Hehe, I have been in and out of the Middle East and Africa for over fours years as a civilian. I have been out here numerous times in Uniform.

I live on next to a pond on a golf course community. The worst thing I have found is an alligator in the pool! Spiders and Hornets are my main problem, but I usually pay an exterminator to keep it clean.

DUST is my worse enemy!

Devil Drag Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo, hullo! ketameankitty 26 2458 January 2, 2015 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  hullo atheists! dominic-uk 8 1868 February 20, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Hullo ElDinero 14 3062 July 25, 2011 at 7:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Hullo Lotus 19 6424 May 14, 2009 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet