Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Quoting
Problem with Quoting
On the mobile version, when I select "Quote" to respond to something, it brings up a blank screen Sad
RE: Problem with Quoting
hmm me too festive. strangely quoting still works in Tapatalk

(Using opera mini)
I'll look into it.
To be more precise: I get an empty text box in the mobile version, like I hadn't clicked on quote, but on reply.
Not to mention that some replies, that have quotes (coming or not from the mobile version), get rendered as empty text, but if I quote that empty text, everything is there as should be.

There's something else on the mobile version. The user control panel looks different, like there's some image missing under the links to the various places inside the UCP.
I believe I've fixed the initial issue.

pocaracas, can you explain your other problems a bit more? Links to posts that get rendered this way would be useful, as would screenshots.
(May 9, 2013 at 7:41 am)Tiberius Wrote: I believe I've fixed the initial issue.

Confirmed
Thanks, Tiberius! Big Grin
(May 9, 2013 at 7:48 am)fr0d0 Wrote:

Confirmed
Wooo!

pocaracas, can you explain your other problems a bit more? Links to posts that get rendered this way would be useful, as would screenshots.

This was one of them:
https://atheistforums.org/thread-18569-p...#pid441394

but it seems FNM has fixed something in the quote tags and it's now showing. You can see on my post just below it that I quoted directly what was in there.

So, something goes awry when people mess up the quote tags and the whole post is not displayed.

The mobile theme's UCP, used to have something under the text that says "compose, Inbox, Tracking", etc...
[Image: mobile_UCP_problem_zps6b5603ec.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2991 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Quoting others "inaccurately" Excited Penguin 26 3370 December 3, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Honestly, I'm fucking tired of this quoting system Foxaèr 11 1835 August 5, 2015 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [split] Quoting Full Articles Violet 8 3790 April 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Quoting long posts. Darwinian 10 5402 March 12, 2009 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Rob