Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimal Criminal - Grey
Minimal Criminal - Grey
Some decent electronic (yeah, aimed at you EvF)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QceVTlwAWFA
RE: Minimal Criminal - Grey
Another wicked song, great share, theVOID! Big Grin Gonna post one up myself now too! Tongue
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Decent maybe, but not awesome Big Grin

Cool though, sounds partly like the Starcraft Zerg soundtrack or something. And the voices in the background seem quite Orbitalish. I think it's perhaps more like The Orb though... quite ambient. Interesting atmosphere.

Reminds me of a praying mantis for some reason *shrugs*, whether it would work if one was part of a visualization for the track I don't know *shrugs*.

EvF
Starcraft's soundtrack is freaking awesome Smile So is WCII's, though that is classical, not electronic Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 10, 2009 at 6:53 am)theVOID Wrote: Some decent electronic (yeah, aimed at you EvF)

Or not!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For you Criminal Minds fans Foxaèr 1 422 March 31, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
  50 Shades of Grey; the movie Creed of Heresy 29 5926 February 27, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer Creed of Heresy 3 1161 January 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Fifty Shades of Grey in contention for the British National Book Award Justtristo 0 1147 November 14, 2012 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Some grey bloke. leo-rcc 2 1416 June 7, 2009 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Samson