Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer
WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer

FUCK ME YES.
RE: WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer
-take my money
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And that's a FAN project. It's not a professional one! IT'S A GROUP OF LIKE FIVE PEOPLE. Sweet fuck!

"I am the hammer..." I jizzed everywhere. I got the biggest dick at that moment.
All the yes to this i wan't it.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3351 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far. ignoramus 14 1075 November 26, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6093 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 924 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" teaser trailer released Aegon 20 2610 April 11, 2016 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Present Perfect Trailer [Incredibly Heartwarming] Heat 2 1011 September 27, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Deadpool trailer for the trailer :P Iroscato 8 1564 August 6, 2015 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released FatAndFaithless 30 4113 March 11, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  50 Shades of Grey; the movie Creed of Heresy 29 5924 February 27, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  The Lord is not on Trial Here Today pineapplebunnybounce 4 1411 November 30, 2013 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum