Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shoot a Turk and rest
Shoot a Turk and rest
[Image: my-fault.jpg]
RE: Shoot a Turk and rest
what is your point mouse?

If there is no thought posted, but merely a picture, than I see no point to starting this thread.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 8, 2013 at 1:32 am)Cinjin Wrote: what is your point mouse?

Same fucking point he always has: "I hate jews".
I was skimming another thread where the mouse was supposedly making some obscure mention of the holocaust being fake, like many conspiracy nutters think the moon landing was fake, and I cannot understand what any individual would have against the Jews as people.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
yes, but racism is allowed here, starting multiple pointless threads without so much as a comment is trolling/spamming and a bannable offense.
[Image: Evolution.png]

YEah, don't know why you need to make 20 threads proclaiming your hatred for Israel. YOu're not making me hate Israel, but you are making me hate your 5 million threads talking about it.
I thought this was about Armenians?

Or Kurds.
(May 8, 2013 at 1:38 am)Maelstrom Wrote: I was skimming another thread where the mouse was supposedly making some obscure mention of the holocaust being fake, like many conspiracy nutters think the moon landing was fake, and I cannot understand what any individual would have against the Jews as people.
All of the mouse's threads are about his obsessive hatred for Jews...and I think you're right, he's probably another conspiracy theorist who denies the Holocaust...I'm beginning to think that maybe the mouse maybe hanging around on too many neo-nazi chat sites...he's probably just a geeky little Matt Hale wannabe blogging from his parents basement...
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 8, 2013 at 5:31 am)A Theist Wrote: he's probably just a geeky little Matt Hale wannabe blogging from his parents basement...

Though at 63(?) I think that he's doing it from his own basement and not his parents Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 8, 2013 at 7:59 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(May 8, 2013 at 5:31 am)A Theist Wrote: he's probably just a geeky little Matt Hale wannabe blogging from his parents basement...

Though at 63(?) I think that he's doing it from his own basement and not his parents Big Grin
Then he's a geeky old bigot dude Matt Hale wannabe blogging from his own basement with nothing else better to do with his time than hanging out on neonazi sites and turning his brain to silly putty... Wink
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 0 329 June 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Dumb Fuck Will Fit Right In With The Rest Minimalist 15 2571 July 28, 2017 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  This Is Not The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Minimalist 0 808 July 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 1 556 August 25, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  See Strangers...Shoot 'Em. Minimalist 16 3145 January 31, 2014 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Police shoot 71 year old woman in the back CapnAwesome 14 6808 February 14, 2013 at 9:05 pm
  Shoot First mediamogul 36 15939 April 4, 2012 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Aegrus
  When America will come back for the rest of the middle east kılıç_mehmet 105 37047 October 14, 2011 at 9:33 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet