Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 proofs that Satan is the winning the war against God (humor)
Thumbs Up 
6 proofs that Satan is the winning the war against God (humor)
I can't help but feel as if the devil has proven himself to have superior wit and intellect than even god himself. I mean, god's so stupid and naive that he allowed the devil to be around his children during a stage of critical development. Meanwhile, the devil foils the whole plan in just a matter of minutes.

It's now clear to me why the devil got himself kicked out of heaven: he wanted out. In heaven, he was just the key pawn in heaven's hell of constant godly worship. In getting booted, however, he got to start playing the ultimate game of chess against god, and has obviously been kicking his ass ever since. Don't think so? Here is some proof:

#1. The fall of man. Satan orchestrated this with relative ease, taking full advantage of god's naivety and stupidity.

#2. The Job bet. Many might think that god won this bet because of the fact that Job didn't curse god, but the real winner is the devil for coaxing god into a petty bet in the first place. A bet that cost Job all of his sons and daughters, his property, and a significant period of humiliation and physical suffering.

#3. The tempting of Christ. While Jesus did not give in to any of the temptation, he was made to look like a fool during which. Satan took Jesus to a very high mountain and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world, saying "All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me" Jesus refused, but he may not have noticed Satan laughing hysterically at the same time while thinking: "The world is round, you idiot! You really are a chip off the old block! LOL" ...... Yes, people, Satan thinks in text lingo.

#4. Christ's Crucifixion. The whole time Jesus is suffering, Satan is there thinking: "All of this because I got some woman to take a bite out of an apple!?!? I've got to get my phone and take some pictures of this. This is too good to be true! The old man has finally lost it!"

#5. Christ's death and resurrection. The truth is, Jesus wasn't really capable of rising from the dead. However, during Jesus death, he went to hell (probably because he looked at god wrong or something stupid). During his stay, however, he quickly wore out his welcome with all of his self-sacrificial non-sense. He wanted the people down there to stop partying and start fasting and repenting. Eventually, enough people complained and Satan finally told Jesus, "Hey, dude, I gotta let you go, man. You are really fucking up the fun vibe down here, and I put a lot of work into this place to ensure it's nothing like the hell your dad call's heaven."

#6. Eternal suffering. At some point, Satan (or Lucifer) figured out that he could have the benefit of eternal life without the mental suffering of constant godly worship. All he had to do was offend god, something apparently none of the other angels were smart enough to figure out. A third of them, however, loved the idea and immediately joined him. At that point, Satan was like, "Only a third of you, fellas? Really?........ Alrighty then!"
[Image: earthp.jpg]
RE: 6 proofs that Satan is the winning the war against God
(May 9, 2013 at 6:02 pm)smax Wrote:

Not a single one of these is a proof, care to rearrange them so they are formal proofs or at least make the title of the thread accurate?
RE: 6 proofs that Satan is the winning the war against God
You expected it to be a straight post on that subject on an atheist BB?Confused Fall
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

RE: 6 proofs that Satan is the winning the war against God (humor)
(May 9, 2013 at 6:27 pm)Raven Wrote: You expected it to be a straight post on that subject on an atheist BB?Confused Fall

No, not really, but I was hoping to find some actual proofs to examine....alas *sad Statler*
I'm more upset to find not even an inkling of humor...
Its funny in a "who buys this pathetic bullshit?" kind of way. Those who buy the bullshit dont get it.

Pretty obvious actually.
Featuring Satan in one of the lead roles, This is the prophetic book/ Scroll--THEY, the Establishment-- don't want you to read! What REALLY happened at the beginning of Time and in The Garden of Eden between God, Adam, Eve and Satan?

"Genesis Retold" will reveal it all in only 10 pages and in a manner that is Truly Hilarious but Deadly Serious. You cannot afford not to know!

Moreover....The Apocalypse is at hand....The End Times are coming....And You need to be prepared. So, you better share this critical Prophecy with all your friends you care for whether they are Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jews, Atheist, Agnostic, Deist and so on......

Free and Unconditional offer to sample: From 10th of May, it will be free to download for 5 days from this Amazon link:
If the story were actually true, it would be far more likely that god IS the devil. It's all too perfect. Drich himself admits that god needed man to "fall from grace." There you go - god shape-shifted into the devil and voila -- instant scapegoat.

He appears as the devil whenever he needs to and then fills in any gaps with stories about how the Devil is the boogeyman out to get everybody.

Meh, here in reality, silly stories about angry gods and their phony curses are of no consequence. Sheep are stupid, and should be eaten ... not listened to.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 9, 2013 at 9:24 pm)Cinjin Wrote: If the story were actually true, it would be far more likely that god IS the devil. It's all too perfect. Drich himself admits that god needed man to "fall from grace." There you go - god shape-shifted into the devil and voila -- instant scapegoat.

He appears as the devil whenever he needs to and then fills in any gaps with stories about how the Devil is the boogeyman out to get everybody.

Meh, here in reality, silly stories about angry gods and their phony curses are of no consequence. Sheep are stupid, and should be eaten ... not listened to.

Im actually embrassed for the human race that this is the best delusion we could dream up. The universe is vast, and our existence is relatively meaningless in the grand scope, and yet we invent a god that is small and petty, one that never makes any logical sense.

A god so petty that his only ambition is to have tiny ants (us) worship him day and night for the rest of eternity.

Very inspiring!
(May 9, 2013 at 9:24 pm)Cinjin Wrote: He appears as the devil whenever he needs to and then fills in any gaps with stories about how the Devil is the boogeyman out to get everybody.

Perhaps the devil is just a split personality of god's that he is unaware of, and this whole time he's been thwarting himself. Sort of like "A Scanner Darkly" without the drugs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanna be your humor Hammer! Brian37 0 450 August 30, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Danger Of Humor. Brian37 4 744 August 24, 2021 at 7:49 am
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 1990 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Rank humor tackattack 3 364 December 1, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Oklahoma and sports humor. Brian37 0 269 September 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm
  Humor but not humor. "Trump is......." Brian37 27 2523 December 3, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Video New vid: God versus Satan robvalue 7 1052 July 13, 2016 at 1:11 am
Last Post: robvalue
  the real reason why we haven't seen Jesus in 2000 years . . . (humor) drfuzzy 1 1253 May 3, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Brian37 1 972 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
Big Grin Science nerd humor *Deidre* 10 3055 January 5, 2016 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*