Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to shut up people who are against abortion
Tongue 
How to shut up people who are against abortion
[Image: 3TVEVCY.png]
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: How to shut up people who are against abortion
Your signature has a broken link/remote script initiation and the link is:

http://s12.postimg.org/xsigscuel/oie_2123439t_Zo1ov_Hy.gif

I'd advise to host that gif on some other image-sharing site than http://postimage.org/ since according to Google Safe Browsing it has hosted 3 viruses and 2 trojans:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagn...timage.org

Besides, it's slow as hell.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Yeah - you'd think that an allegedly "all-knowing" god would not have been surprised when his plans turned out badly.

Yahweh is something of a fuck up by god standards.
I don't believe in god but I don't support abortion in 100% (I say don't support because that's just my opinion. I wouldn't vote against it). Imo it's justified only when mother's life is at danger and when woman was raped and filled out police report, not just came and said "I'm raped and I want abortion". If she doesn't want to have a child then she can give him/her to adoption or just simply walk to church or fire department and hand them her baby- no questions asked and perfectly legal
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

Cool reply to someone who spouting off about the "right to life". I like it.

Problem is that in spite of what they say, it never has been about that. It's about patriarchy, misogyny and "keeping them barefoot and pregnant."
If men got pregnant, I doubt very much that abortion would have ever been illegal.
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Re: RE: How to shut up people who are against abortion
(May 21, 2013 at 6:07 pm)wwjs Wrote: I don't believe in god but I don't support abortion in 100% (I say don't support because that's just my opinion. I wouldn't vote against it). Imo it's justified only when mother's life is at danger and when woman was raped and filled out police report, not just came and said "I'm raped and I want abortion". If she doesn't want to have a child then she can give him/her to adoption or just simply walk to church or fire department and hand them her baby- no questions asked and perfectly legal
So abortion = bad, but keeping it then giving it away like an ugly sweater you got for Christmas so they have to live their entire life knowing their own mother didn't even want them = perfectly fine? Lol

(May 21, 2013 at 6:08 pm)Raven Wrote: Cool reply to someone who spouting off about the "right to life". I like it.

Problem is that in spite of what they say, it never has been about that. It's about patriarchy, misogyny and "keeping them barefoot and pregnant."
If men got pregnant, I doubt very much that abortion would have ever been illegal.
This this this! (I'd give Kudos but AF doesn't have that add-on on Tapatalk :()
(May 21, 2013 at 6:07 pm)wwjs Wrote: I don't believe in god but I don't support abortion in 100% (I say don't support because that's just my opinion. I wouldn't vote against it). Imo it's justified only when mother's life is at danger and when woman was raped and filled out police report, not just came and said "I'm raped and I want abortion". If she doesn't want to have a child then she can give him/her to adoption or just simply walk to church or fire department and hand them her baby- no questions asked and perfectly legal

I had to have an abortion once because I had a dead baby inside me, and it was the most painful fucking thing I have ever experienced.

No woman *wants* an abortion.

Also, who are you to "justify" what a woman does with her own body?
"Do What I say, not what I do," that's Jehovah's motto!
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 21, 2013 at 9:18 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Also, who are you to "justify" what a woman does with her own body?
Who are you to justify what other women do with their bodies?
(May 21, 2013 at 10:07 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(May 21, 2013 at 9:18 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Also, who are you to "justify" what a woman does with her own body?
Who are you to justify what other women do with their bodies?

Why, just now when I clicked on this topic and saw gilgamesh was the last poster, did I think, "oh boy. Someone's about to get trolled"?

I was right, and I have the pleasure of being the one trolled!

Thanks gilgamesh!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'God', the biggest practitioner of abortion! Simon Moon 65 5096 July 31, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Be consistent GOP.....Abortion..... Brian37 14 5057 December 1, 2015 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Abortion is love robvalue 308 52031 October 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Abortion and Women's Rights Tea Earl Grey Hot 248 58011 June 10, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: John V
Question What's the best way to shut up a theist? Zidneya 97 23322 May 3, 2014 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  What's the best way to shut up a Presuppositionalist? Rampant.A.I. 38 7237 April 30, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  At which point can a state shut down and forbid a religion? Something completely different 11 4685 September 21, 2013 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Davidthegoliath
  What is your alternative to abortion? Something completely different 182 57935 April 27, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Woman suffering miscarriage denied abortion and dies of blood poisoning in Ireland LarissaAnn 20 10218 November 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23320 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B