Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....
Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....
Ok, so we not only had a fake hero murder unarmed people, including a cop, and even a guy against abortion at PP, THIS asshole has also incited violence....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZW03ODfXQ

And why, because GOP politicians like Carly and Mike and Ted have been stoking fear and hate of providers. Well ok, bad enough those fuckwads call it murder. But they have to know, I love my older sister, who is pro life, and because of their bullshit, knowing she would not murder me though I am pro choice, these assholes have pitted me against my own family. But we are only one family, they have sold so much hate that others act out on that to the point of murder. Thanks to these asshole politicians my sister has to see me as evil. 

Ok assholes, time to put your money where your mouth is. If abortion is so wrong, please realize that would mean America should go to war with most of our own allies, including Israel to be constant. 

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abo...t-liberal/

This isn't about abortion, they know it. It has been legal for 40 years, if it was so fucking important they would have started a war 40 years ago. NO, this is simply more selling of fear to get votes. Even if they wanted to start a war there would not be enough far right nutcases to make a successful revolution. They know this is a loosing argument so if their supporters get arrested or a cop has to shoot them all they are doing is getting their voters needlessly murdered.

The right looks to the right of Islam and rightfully condemns murder in the name of a holy book, but yet stoke the same fears to Christians in the west, and don't even fucking care that it has pitted me against my own sister. FUCK YOU!
RE: Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....
Seriously though Joshua needs to shut his fucking mouth people died. the whole pro life moment is a joke and not pro life at all
they couldn't give a fuck about killing people. But when it comes down a fetus they are up in arms even after the child is
born they dont care. All it is in reality is a hypocrisy Joshua inciting violence is well not even a surprise considering
what people of faith would these days. Seriously fuck that guy... he is a bigot and prick also a cunt he isn't a good person
he is a typical christian asshole with a camera and youtube channel.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 30, 2015 at 4:13 pm)dyresand Wrote: Seriously though Joshua needs to shut his fucking mouth people died. the whole pro life moment is a joke and not pro life at all
they couldn't give a fuck about killing people. But when it comes down a fetus they are up in arms even after the child is
born they dont care. All it is in reality is a hypocrisy Joshua inciting violence is well not even a surprise considering
what people of faith would these days. Seriously fuck that guy... he is a bigot and prick also a cunt he isn't a good person
he is a typical christian asshole with a camera and youtube channel.

NO, it is not just him, the GOP creates these terrorists. And even without calls to violence, my own sister who is dirt poor wont go to PP to get cancer screenings, and also votes for a party that thinks she should pay for her own health insurance. 

I can live with their side calling it murder in a civil debate. I can live with pro  life supporters IN A CIVIL debate. I cannot live with calls to violence. These same politicians rightfully condemn Koran based justifications for Islamic violence but use the same fear tactics to get votes here. They need to be put out of office.
I always thought the appropriate slogan for the prolife movement should be "every little bid of misery is precious".
(November 30, 2015 at 4:41 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I always thought the appropriate slogan for the prolife movement should be "every little bid of misery is precious".

Those assholes paint pro choice people as if we literally say to girls/women "Hey, abortion is like a keg party, go get yourself knocked up so you can have one, then throw a party".

I really don't want to hear about anyone condemning me for being merely vocal when I am not nor ever will call for any type of illegal harm to my opposition. You will never hear me say "Kill my sister for being pro life". You wont even hear me say "murder Trump" or "Murder Ted". I do however want our right wing politicians to be held to account for the violence they promote with dog whistle code language. 

Those assholes know what they are doing and they need to stop.
(November 30, 2015 at 4:41 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I always thought the appropriate slogan for the prolife movement should be "every little bid of misery is precious".

I think the church uses that one.... in Latin, of course.
(November 30, 2015 at 6:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

I think the church uses that one.... in Latin, of course.

I think noble Roman conquerors would have all fallen upon their swords instead had they known the net effects of their conquest is Latin would still be the language of child molesters 2000 years later.
(November 30, 2015 at 6:22 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(November 30, 2015 at 6:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I think the church uses that one.... in Latin, of course.

I think noble Roman conquerors would have all fallen upon their swords instead had they known the net effects of their conquest is Latin would still be the language of child molesters 2000 years later.

I am sick of the argument over the term "dark ages". You still had the abusive polytheist Roman Empire create sympathy for minorities, only to have those minorities grow to become abusive themselves. Arguing over pockets of tolerance here and there, still did not change that the bible was still used even in the Americas to justify burning witches, killing off Native Americans, denial of women's right to vote, defending segregation, and even today, condemning gay marriage, even though it is legal.
Pro-Lifers aren't pro-life. They're Anti-Abortion. They couldn't care less about life, especially once you're born (unless you happen to be Military Age, and willing to join)
(November 30, 2015 at 10:34 pm)Cecelia Wrote: Pro-Lifers aren't pro-life.  They're Anti-Abortion.  They couldn't care less about life, especially once you're born (unless you happen to be Military Age, and willing to join)

Exactly, they are merely pro birth, and pro birth to pop out more club members, then maybe they'll consider caring, but only if it is their own kid. They are hardly pro quality of life after birth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'God', the biggest practitioner of abortion! Simon Moon 65 5044 July 31, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 1835 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Abortion is love robvalue 308 51533 October 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Abortion and Women's Rights Tea Earl Grey Hot 248 57886 June 10, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: John V
Tongue How to shut up people who are against abortion Big Blue Sky 372 147165 June 7, 2013 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  What is your alternative to abortion? Something completely different 182 57888 April 27, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Woman suffering miscarriage denied abortion and dies of blood poisoning in Ireland LarissaAnn 20 10212 November 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23312 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B