Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dante's Inferno Test
Dante's Inferno Test
He is a fun little test to se which level of Hell your going to:
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test2.mv
Here is my Results:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High<---me
Level 7 | Low
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infer...ation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Dante's Inferno Test
Edit: I did it wrong. (walks out to try again)

Quote:Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Now this makes more sense. lol As I was taking the test I couldn't help but feeling a little bit of "shame on me" feelings. Didn't last long, though.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Also level #6. See you guys there.
I got to the 6th level. I've been naughty apparently. At least I got some good company.
[Image: american-flag-banner.jpg]
Well, I got to the 7th level of Hell. I have no idea why. I'm not that violent. Sure, I've been in fights, but that was for sport, and no one was harmed, save for a few bruises and bleeding feet.
Level six.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 27, 2013 at 9:44 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Well, I got to the 7th level of Hell. I have no idea why.

Me too. I'm not a violent person at all.

Good thing it's all bullshit, eh? :p
I don't know if I want to hang around with you 7th level-types.

See how easy it is to use religion to divide people up into little tribes?
Sounds like level six is gonna be fun! Maybe we can sneak a few sevens in...
Quote:First Level of Hell - Limbo
Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

How on earth..?! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you test positive? ignoramus 28 1205 September 4, 2020 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Test thread never mind. Brian37 4 762 May 5, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Ken Hams Science test The great coleholio 6 1368 December 14, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Are Test Polls Good? ShaMan 9 2224 January 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  Test if you are open minded - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 6 2363 January 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Color Personality Test A Theist 16 6137 November 30, 2010 at 8:15 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Airforce Test A Theist 13 4756 November 10, 2010 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Rayaan