Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Personality Test
Color Personality Test
What do your color choices reveal about your personality...

http://www.chinapaint.com/eng/flash/colorandme_en.swf
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Color Personality Test
Epic fail for me. I'm pretty sure only 2 of those characteristics covered me (I like to invest money in possessions, and I am there for my friends when they need me). The others are all crap.
Same here. It was dead wrong.
(November 10, 2010 at 6:20 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Epic fail for me. I'm pretty sure only 2 of those characteristics covered me (I like to invest money in possessions, and I am there for my friends when they need me). The others are all crap.

In Oz we have a technical term to describe such tests: A load of hot cock.Angel Cloud
Red reminds some of blood...

Others of sex...

Still others of spaghetti...

Or anger...

Or warning.

How can one possibly be certain of someone's personality based off of color? 0.o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
"You value highly what is important to you."

Wait I value highly what is important to me? Fucking spot on! Who would have guessed such a specific and defining characteristic about me that is in no way vague or tautalogical?! spooky test is spooky! The test arrived at that because I painted the car grey!
Anyone ever take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. That one I've found to be fairly accurate.
Thinking
The fact we can debate if things exist or not, except for our personal existence, proves that we are inhabiting matter. This is the soul.
Thinking
(November 10, 2010 at 10:23 pm)God Wrote: Anyone ever take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. That one I've found to be fairly accurate.

Ah yes, I actually liked that one. Proud INTP. Thumb up
"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]
Load of bull. I enjoy dressing up immensely (it said I was jeans and t-shirt) and I tend to put my friends and personal life far above business (it said vice-versa). I also don't need the latest gadgets.

In fact, the only thing that test revealed about me is that my favorite colors are red and black, but I knew that already (I just have to open my winter closet to confirm that - pink, white and tan in the summer).
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I wouldn't paint my house in any of those colors :S

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you test positive? ignoramus 28 1173 September 4, 2020 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Test thread never mind. Brian37 4 747 May 5, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Video Jesus' real color Fake Messiah 17 1496 April 17, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ken Hams Science test The great coleholio 6 1362 December 14, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Your Personality? Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 598 May 15, 2014 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: c172
  Are Test Polls Good? ShaMan 9 2213 January 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  Dante's Inferno Test Gooders1002 24 6675 May 28, 2013 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Test if you are open minded - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 6 2360 January 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Airforce Test A Theist 13 4711 November 10, 2010 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Rayaan