Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you test positive?
Did you test positive?
There was a spider in the kitchen. I yell at the wife to kill it. She's asks why I can't do it?
I told her, sorry I tested positive for arachnophobia! It's a medical condition Dunno

She said: more like you tested positive for bullshit! lol

Shit, she's onto me!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Did you test positive?
Never understood peoples' fear of spiders.

Just kill the bloody things!
Dying to live, living to die.
We generally just scoop them up and dump them outside.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't kill/harm them... (I actually feel for them as living animals). Plus I'm petrified of them. Hairy evil ugly bastards they are.
I let the terminator do it. aka the wife!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 2, 2020 at 7:24 pm)ignoramus Wrote: I can't kill/harm them... (I actually feel for them as living animals). Plus I'm petrified of them. Hairy evil ugly bastards they are.
I let the terminator do it. aka the wife!

That’s exactly how I feel about horses - hairy, evil, ugly bastards. If I were to find a horse in our kitchen, I’d have to get the wife to kill it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Years ago I helped my wrinklies move to a new house in Sydney. I went into the garage and a funnelweb decided to get aggressive.

Spider went "splat!".
Dying to live, living to die.
Husband calls me for spider murder. He's a total wuss when it comes to spiders. In return I expect him to handle any other unwanted critters.

Son is also terrified of spiders...it's not genetic...at least not in connection with my husband who is not my son's father.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'm the go to person for jimny crickets... I love the little suckers...
If I didn't pick 'em up and take them outside, the terminator wouldn't discriminate!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Steven Wright:
Spiders are your friends, but they won't pick you up at the airport.
I hate flies. Spiders are my accomplices in killing flies.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test thread never mind. Brian37 4 749 May 5, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  You did Not Hear this from Me Rhondazvous 11 2413 August 31, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ken Hams Science test The great coleholio 6 1365 December 14, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Are Test Polls Good? ShaMan 9 2221 January 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ElleBelle
  Dante's Inferno Test Gooders1002 24 6686 May 28, 2013 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Test if you are open minded - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 6 2362 January 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Color Personality Test A Theist 16 6127 November 30, 2010 at 8:15 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Airforce Test A Theist 13 4753 November 10, 2010 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Rayaan