Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Excavating The Empty Tomb
Excavating The Empty Tomb
In another thread Drippy trotted out the tired old "empty-tomb" apologetic which reminded me of this series of videos.

Xtians will despise this.

Good. Here are parts 1 & 2

RE: Excavating The Empty Tomb
Undoubtedly, christianity is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on this planet.
Yep...the greatest story ever sold.
Meh, Keep seeking Minnie.
Shitting in your pants that some guy has figured out your bullshit, huh?

No surprise.
(May 29, 2013 at 1:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In another thread Drippy trotted out the tired old "empty-tomb" apologetic which reminded me of this series of videos.

You ascribe to some cerebral cortex the utterances of drich which are fully explainable by random spasms of a malfunctioning brain stem.
Um, no. I usually think that Drippy pulls this stuff out of his ass, Chuck.
(May 29, 2013 at 5:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Um, no. I usually think that Drippy pulls this stuff out of his ass, Chuck.

You think he has the live brain to pull this stuff out of ass out of thought and intent. I say he is brain dead and jerks stuff out of his asshole the same way a dead and skinned frog on a laboratory table jerks its legs when you apply a electric current to its spinal cord.
All of them are reflexive to a point, yes.
If you want to discuss anything you think you've found In the videos then take the time to write them out. Use your words Minnie use your words.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do with all the empty churches? I_am_not_mafia 22 4431 March 30, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Puzzle of the Empty Tomb Smotts 16 5398 April 8, 2013 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Tongue "How do you explain the empty tomb?" Tea Earl Grey Hot 68 21422 September 9, 2012 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Empty Tomb Puzzle Neo-Scholastic 55 21274 April 5, 2012 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Godscreated