Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athiest Versus Christianity
Athiest Versus Christianity
Athiesm is my religion and my base I guess you would say I have been a athiest since I was a little boy why do Christians believe in a god and what do they say all the time about judgement??

I believe that we are gods and that people around us are gods like one of my friends in high school
RE: Athiest Versus Christianity
(June 3, 2013 at 12:20 am)bounce840 Wrote: Athiesm is my religion and my base I guess you would say I have been a athiest since I was a little boy why do Christians believe in a god and what do they say all the time about judgement??

I believe that we are gods and that people around us are gods like one of my friends in high school

You lose. You said atheism is your religion.

Now all that is left is for you to be honest for once in your life and tell us what special brand of stupidity (denomination) you ascribe to.
And try to use punctuation when you do so.
Oh dear.. Welcome to AF!
You known, the Introduction forum has really strict rules against harassing new members, but to open with your first posts with the notion that "atheism is a religion" is not a good idea. I can't protect you here, you're gonna get your ass handed to you.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 3, 2013 at 2:52 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Oh dear.. Welcome to AF!
You known, the Introduction forum has really strict rules against harassing new members, but to open with your first posts with the notion that "atheism is a religion" is not a good idea. I can't protect you here, you're gonna get your ass handed to you.

Are you giving me sanction to destroy this creature? Thinking

Welcome, newblood.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 3, 2013 at 3:02 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Are you giving me sanction to destroy this creature? Thinking

Welcome, newblood.

Oh, never! Preferably we would all run laughing and naked through a flower field, never thinking an ugly thought, but I have no delusions (well, maybe a few) about how things work around here.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome Enjoy the forum

(June 3, 2013 at 12:20 am)bounce840 Wrote: Athiesm is my religion(...)

(...)I believe that we are gods and that people around us are gods like one of my friends in high school

Oh man, wrap yourself in tin foil 'cause your gonna get flaaaaaaaamed.

Little Mod Note: Its an intro thread guys, be nice.
Boredom is a killer, OP.
(June 3, 2013 at 12:20 am)bounce840 Wrote: Athiesm is my religion and my base I guess you would say I have been a athiest since I was a little boy why do Christians believe in a god and what do they say all the time about judgement??

[Image: 7028463695661failure.png]
(June 3, 2013 at 12:20 am)bounce840 Wrote: I believe that we are gods and that people around us are gods like one of my friends in high school
I believe that I am a god but nobody else is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One God versus many T.J. 42 2970 December 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Islam versus Judaism KerimF 22 7599 June 29, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: KerimF
  Morality versus afterlife robvalue 163 31056 March 13, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Santa versus god Foxaèr 8 2511 January 15, 2016 at 6:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  An Athiest Stuck On A Mission DuesExMachina 11 2438 June 7, 2014 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Why hate Athiest? frz 176 47535 March 20, 2013 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  What happens when an athiest goes to a pentacostal church? "funny story" JohnDG 19 9989 May 16, 2011 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  U.S.A. versus u.k mem 16 8486 June 10, 2010 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy