Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A modern day tomb raid.
A modern day tomb raid.
I have heard legends of this.

Quote:A Canadian studio has confirmed to the BBC it will search a former landfill site in New Mexico where Atari's much-criticised ET game may be buried.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22766511

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: A modern day tomb raid.
Haha...that's awesome. I remember playing that game as a little kid. Of course, I was too young to realize how shitty it was.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Esh! Like the worst game ever made!
Why would anyone do this? To sell it at some sick novelty price of "This is the worst game you'll ever play!"? Undecided
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 9, 2013 at 4:41 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Esh! Like the worst game ever made!

I heard that title was reserved for Superman 64?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 9, 2013 at 4:45 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(June 9, 2013 at 4:41 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Esh! Like the worst game ever made!

I heard that title was reserved for Superman 64?

What you say is funny, but wrong. Yes, that game was shite as well. Add anything made by Color Dreams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_Dreams
I don't think I ever played any of those titles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tomb Raider BlackMason 10 2034 September 9, 2014 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Modern Warfare 2 SamBuddz 25 5580 March 5, 2012 at 5:54 am
Last Post: veronicaZora
  Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer MilesTailsPrower 21 5443 September 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Suspect behind Norwegian attacks claimed he used modern warfare 2 for training. MilesTailsPrower 36 10330 August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: A Theist