Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 2
Hey it's Sam here and I was wondering... Does anyone else besides me play Modern Warfare 2 ?
.\|/. Blunt Trauma .\|/.
RE: Modern Warfare 2
I haven't been on xbox in months, but that and cod4 was the only game I played.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
I've played it... but I suck at the game.

I don't care that there are civilians in the targeting thing... all I know is I want to shoot them (all of them targets) 'dead'.

I felt the multiplayer was retarded, what with nonsense like air strikes and knives of 'I slice your knee and kill you, lolz what's body armor?'
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
There is a reason they have free-for-all if you want to shoot everyone you see Dodgy

I liked cod4 knifing better, for some reason it always missed :p
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Exclamation 
(September 12, 2011 at 6:31 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: I liked cod4 knifing better, for some reason it always missed :p
I created a class that consisted of a Desert Eagle with a knife attachment, Marathon perk (unlimited sprinting), Lightweight (faster sprinting), and Commando (increased melee distance), and then proceeded to run around the map very fast knifing anyone before they even had a chance to pull the trigger.

I got a *lot* of hate mail for that.

Fun though.
Funny MW2 mutiplayer vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-63M0JNuM
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(September 12, 2011 at 7:40 am)Tiberius Wrote: I created a class that consisted of a Desert Eagle with a knife attachment, Marathon perk (unlimited sprinting), Lightweight (faster sprinting), and Commando (increased melee distance), and then proceeded to run around the map very fast knifing anyone before they even had a chance to pull the trigger.

I got a *lot* of hate mail for that.

Fun though.

Indeed. I like doing that when I can't be arsed to actually play the game properly.

Anyone play black ops on ps3?
I do not like CoD... It isn't a very fun and interesting game...

But, then again, I don't like fps that much... There are only a few that I like: left 4 dead, halo and goldeneye are the only ones that I really like.
Cunt
People usually do say that when they suck.
(September 12, 2011 at 2:03 pm)Napoleon Wrote: People usually do say that when they suck.

Or, when games like MW2 really do suck.

Or at least I prefer a game where I can stay more than 5 seconds alive after respawning.
The biggest problem of the human race is that they cannot accept that there is nothing after death.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COD Advanced Warfare Marsellus Wallace 20 3396 May 8, 2014 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Nine
  Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH Stupefier 3 1146 June 25, 2013 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  A modern day tomb raid. downbeatplumb 6 2443 June 9, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer MilesTailsPrower 21 5425 September 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Suspect behind Norwegian attacks claimed he used modern warfare 2 for training. MilesTailsPrower 36 10318 August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: A Theist