Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineapples disprove Big Bang
Pineapples disprove Big Bang
Ray Comfort is at it again.

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/06/11/ray-c...ng-theory/

Quote:In a video uploaded to his official YouTube channel, the New Zealand-born leader of The Way of the Master ministry said that the spiny fruit could only exist in a universe created by God.

"The pineapple is the physicist's nightmare," he explained. "This humble fruit single-handedly destroys their argument that the universe began at a single point in space 13.77 billion years ago.

"Now according to the atheists and scientists, everything in the universe started at one single point and eventually traveled to their current locations. But how is that possible?

"I think we all can agree that the pineapple is one of nature's strongest fruits. But even considering its incredible strength, it's hard to imagine pineapples surviving the trip all the way from the center of the universe to Earth.

"Maybe rocks, mountains, and even oceans can voyage though deep space. But what about the rest of God's creation? How did things like pineapples, carrots or goats travel all that way? God must have created them, right here on Earth."
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Pineapples disprove Big Bang
I'm sure some of our resident theistic idiots will jump to his defense.

What a fucking moron..... but you can't argue with success. He's gotten rich selling bullshit to imbeciles.
I thought that the stories on the daily currant were fake. Are they not?
(June 12, 2013 at 12:00 pm)Savannahw Wrote: I thought that the stories on the daily currant were fake. Are they not?

It appears so. I had no idea until you mentioned it. I was only aware of The Onion. If a mod wishes to move this to the humor section, that would probably be better.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 12, 2013 at 12:00 pm)Savannahw Wrote: I thought that the stories on the daily currant were fake. Are they not?

It doesn't matter. 15 years from now creatards will be using this as "proof" along with the crocoduck.

Poe's law.
(June 12, 2013 at 12:02 pm)Maelstrom Wrote:

It appears so. I had no idea until you mentioned it. I was only aware of The Onion. If a mod wishes to move this to the humor section, that would probably be better.

It doesn't have to be true for it to be hilarious!
He is a fruit, isn't he?
(June 12, 2013 at 12:05 pm)Chuck Wrote: He is a fruit, isn't he?

Yep, he's a Kiwi.
Let me guess. He's put ad's on the video.
Minimalist, I am constantly surprised at how you fit the mold of the "mad atheist" stereotype. Go ahead and pick on irrational creationists like Ray Comfort. I'm sure it feels fulfilling.

And yes, the Daily Currant is a comedic and fake news network like The Onion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Currant
All generalizations are false.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Pizza Pie, thats asbsurdity! Brian37 12 1036 October 10, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ladies, have you ever faked the big O? ignoramus 39 4741 April 30, 2018 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I love this Big Bang Theory Clip with Brian Greene. Brian37 0 394 January 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13