Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:35 am

Poll: Ladies, have you ever faked the big O?
This poll is closed.
Once I s'pose
0%
0 0%
Yes
0%
0 0%
YES YESS!
0%
0 0%
OH GOD YEEEEEEEEES!
33.33%
2 33.33%
Oh Iggy, I enjoyed your poll so much, do you have a cigarette?
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies, have you ever faked the big O?
Ladies, have you ever faked the big O?
Yes, this is the fake poll to beat all fake polls.

Ladies, please answer honestly.
Us blokes know if you're lying (because you're usually reading a book)

[Image: 299cjs.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Ladies, have you ever faked the big O?
I caught my missus faking the big O once.  She told me they were Oreos, turned out to be Hydrox.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, mine sounds like that when she puts on her new Italian leather boots...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ladies faking an Oscar Robertson? I like to see that.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Never dared try faking an orgasm because I don't know what they are supposed to be like.

My husband's a screamer though.
No. I don't see the point in it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Yep. I have. Sorry, not sorry, but not every guy actually knows how to do it right.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I feel like if you fake it, he won't learn how to do better.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
You can tell when you've done it right if you pay close enough attention (and sometimes it's obvious)... their legs tremble and their face flushes in sync with their breath in a way that can't possibly be faked.

You can't fake your reaction to the Hammy tongue Razz

I can tell I'm doing it right when she drops her phone.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has. Brian37 10 1567 October 19, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Big Pizza Pie, thats asbsurdity! Brian37 12 1035 October 10, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1387 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I love this Big Bang Theory Clip with Brian Greene. Brian37 0 394 January 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  How manly are you? (For the st8 ladies, how manly is your guy?) Whateverist 38 2351 February 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pineapples disprove Big Bang Foxaèr 58 14008 June 15, 2013 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Ladies, I get that you need them, but. Brian37 25 4953 March 25, 2013 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Have you ever------ Oldandeasilyconfused 31 4043 December 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Best Onion, in ever. In ever. Skipper 5 1661 March 3, 2011 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Jaysyn