Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH

This is just some newb playing it, I usually play all the melee classes, Knight being one of them.

But I suppose you all want an introduction to this game, well it's an indie game made by Torn Banner Studios and it's basically a historical, blood-filled, meat cleaving multiplayer game. If you like eating sirloin and lots of it, this game will make you hungry.

Anyhow let's go to the features of this game, you have 4 classes, 3 are primarily used for melee and 1 for missile weapons though all can be considerably dangerous if used correctly.

The Archer, of course, uses missile weapons to kill his enemies from far away. They are incredibly annoying, and I really hate them. They are essentially the cowards in this game.

The Man at Arms is the fastest melee class, they can use dodging and maneuverability to outwit their enemies along with a substantial amount of various, different weaponry at hand.

The Vanguard is the balance of the classes. They are stronger than the Man at Arms and Archer but weaker and faster than the Knight and they use much longer weapons such as the Claymore.

And finally the Knight, the strongest of the melee classes. They also have a variety of weapons but are also the slowest in game.

And it's basically 2 factions fighting each other called the Kingdom of Agathia vs. The Mason Order. The Kingdom of Agathia is reclaiming it's lands after a bunch of cutthroats and rebels calling themselves the Mason Order had ransacked and taken over some of it.
RE: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH
I'd just start running round screaming "Where the fuck did my gun go?! HEEEEELLLLLP!!!"
I would love a really really realistic game about medieval Europe without the influence of those (especialy in America) who romanticise it.

It was a cold, dark, christian, uncultured, murderous and uncivilised age which smellt of shit and where no one had teeth.
This rocks! I will need to download this and play it!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COD Advanced Warfare Marsellus Wallace 20 3396 May 8, 2014 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Nine
  Medieval/Fantasy RPG's Napoléon 14 2594 April 3, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Modern Warfare 2 SamBuddz 25 5580 March 5, 2012 at 5:54 am
Last Post: veronicaZora
  Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer MilesTailsPrower 21 5432 September 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Suspect behind Norwegian attacks claimed he used modern warfare 2 for training. MilesTailsPrower 36 10330 August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: A Theist