Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Advanced Warfare
COD Advanced Warfare

I don't think my "8400 GeForce" can handle it Tongue

The guy in the video looks alot like Kevin Spacey .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: COD Advanced Warfare
That's because it is Kevin Spacey.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You ignore cod games for all of like, 6 months, and there's like 4 of them released, or so it seems.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(May 2, 2014 at 9:26 pm)Faith No More Wrote: That's because it is Kevin Spacey.

LOL, that's so cool; I thought it was just a guy that look alot like him .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(May 2, 2014 at 9:31 pm)Sejanus Wrote: You ignore cod games for all of like, 6 months, and there's like 4 of them released, or so it seems.

One is released every November for close to 10 years now. They always start throwing out teasers to catch the people getting sick of the last one 6 months in.

I wonder if this one will do well considering how many console players have switched to PC. A lot of people didn't bother upgrading consoles either so their customers are spread out across 5 platforms.
[Image: fish.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Relevant:
[Image: 7qxk4ZM.jpg]
This is the first cod since I've started playing that I'm not overly excited about. I haven't really liked any of them after mw3.

Although Kevin spacey being in it is super cool.
@oneearsteve
(May 3, 2014 at 4:43 pm)Shaggy Wrote: Although Kevin spacey being in it is super cool.

Yeah, just think of all that money they spent for him to do a voiceover instead of actually improving gameplay/story/new content.
Maybe they should make it something more close to the first modern warfare or black ops 2. These were the best cods. Unlike ghost and black ops 1 which were the worst.
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is CoD Ghosts Worth It? Walking Void 50 10062 January 29, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH Stupefier 3 1150 June 25, 2013 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  How can you compare COD to Halo? WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 13 5380 March 30, 2012 at 10:11 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Modern Warfare 2 SamBuddz 25 5597 March 5, 2012 at 5:54 am
Last Post: veronicaZora
  Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer MilesTailsPrower 21 5450 September 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Suspect behind Norwegian attacks claimed he used modern warfare 2 for training. MilesTailsPrower 36 10348 August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: A Theist