Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World’s First GM Babies Born
Smile 
World’s First GM Babies Born
http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/27/worlds...abies-born[/align]
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: World’s First GM Babies Born
The comments would be hilarious if they were not so "conspiracy theory" retarded.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]
(June 28, 2013 at 7:26 am)Just Chilling Wrote: http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/27/worlds...abies-born[/align]
Recycled article from 2001?

Link

Another link
Sum ergo sum
I actually think they should engineer babies to produce chlorophyll in their skin. That would be awesome.
(June 28, 2013 at 7:43 am)HAL9000 Wrote: I actually think they should engineer babies to produce chlorophyll in their skin. That would be awesome.
On a serious note, I hate these knee-jerk reactions to 'genetic modification'. I can imagine no end of circumstances where manipulating genes or following processes which impact genes will have positive effects (e.g. ending cancer, diabetes, congenital cardiac problems etc.). It's not all about 'creating a genetic super-class of humans' or 'kick-starting the zombie apocolypse'.

As for those who pulled the 'No playing God!' card, I can't imagine that anyone in the first world can say that sincerely without being really ignorant.
Sum ergo sum
Sigh.. JC, you do manage to find the most biased writings and shoddy sources..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 28, 2013 at 7:26 am)Just Chilling Wrote: http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/27/worlds...abies-born[/align]

I might just give you the note that I am not very nice with conspiracy theorists. Even of this forum. Actualy I behave ruthless and cruel when confronted with them and do all that I can to rip them into tine shreds which I then use as fuel.
(June 28, 2013 at 7:56 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I might just give you the note that I am not very nice with conspiracy theorists. Even of this forum. Actualy I behave ruthless and cruel when confronted with them and do all that I can to rip them into tine shreds which I then use as fuel.

You're just a tool of the Illuminati and are helping to bring about the New World Order.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
And the Reptoids aren't helping matters either.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
This is fake? They were seriously thinking about doing the mitochondrial switch thing though, to prevent cancer or inheritable diseases I believe it was. I'm quite in favour of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On the consciousness of a new born baby Macoleco 8 787 April 7, 2022 at 7:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  Older fathers increase odds of sicker babies brewer 3 240 November 1, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Eugenics/Designer-babies... is the concept really that bad? Aoi Magi 112 11361 August 16, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  "The first person to live to [200, 300, 500, 1000] has already been born" Heat 218 17347 December 14, 2015 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Bionic eye implant world first zebo-the-fat 12 3810 July 22, 2015 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 3774 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Half Sheep half Goat born in Ireland downbeatplumb 11 2148 April 5, 2014 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are you born with your personality? Clueless Morgan 18 4409 March 18, 2014 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Next-Gen Test Tube Baby Born pineapplebunnybounce 4 2387 July 12, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce