Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paula deen
paula deen
[img][Image: pauladeen_zps3bb2b7b3.gif][/img]
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

RE: paula deen
All the idiots commenting on Yahoo articles about Paula Deen seem to be fixated on how horrible Matt Lauer is and what a sweet lady Paula Deen is. I'm firmly convinced that Yahoo comments are the cesspool of the internet filled with ultra-right wing idiots.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I can tell you this much, I read the entire transcript of her deposition and she did not look too good to say the least. Further, she came off as soooo
not credible in that Matt Lauer interview. She did this to herself, but she'll never admit it.
(edited for spelling)
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

Yeah, when I was reading the trascript I was thinking, "WTF? Who talks like that? Who even thinks like that?".
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
To me, the plantation party was more offensive than her calling the guy that robbed her a nigger.
I'm just glad her show's canceled. My wife loves the Food Network and liked to watch her show, but I got fed up with the constant "y'all" coming out of her mouth. OK, we get it, you're from the South. Find something else to say. In fact, the way she said it so much it sounded pretty fake.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=J6w-A2h...1921951737]
My wife put on some cooking channel the other day. The Guide on the cable box said it was the Paula Deen cooking show. But when she put it on that channel they had some totally different show on.

Burn.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

― Christopher Hitchens

I fucking love Bill Burr. He's absolutely correct too in that video.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paula Deen Rahul 41 7946 June 24, 2013 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Rahul