Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got fat
Sad 
I got fat
I just recolected in what a possition I am right now after having gone through 4-5 months of very high stress.
Besides having grown a rather big beard and finding a frying pan I certainly havent cleaned in a month or two, I noticed that I must have certainly gained about 3-4 additional kilos.

I had actualy planned to enjoy this summer and take it easy. Now I can engage in whatever will help me lose that fat.

Fuck.
RE: I got fat
I have been going to the gym in order to lose a few pounds. It is not easy. Fat becomes harder to lose when one becomes older.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 7, 2013 at 4:56 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I have been going to the gym in order to lose a few pounds. It is not easy. Fat becomes harder to lose when one becomes older.

No way, I fucking hate gyms. Not because of what they are, but because of the people who go there.

The kind of brainless halfwit who workes in a lumbermill, has a basic school degree, tunes his car, thinks he`s a "conservative intellectual" and regards his physical apperance to be the most importent thing with which one represents oneself.

I guess I´ll just start running in circles arround the house, because when I go jogging to some other place I might even meet more assholes who I cant stand.
I find that having my ipod, focusing on the music and my workout, prevents others from interacting with me. I am extremely anti-social, and the ipod allows me to remain in my own little world so that I do not have to be bothered by them.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I find that having my ipod, focusing on the music and my workout, prevents others from interacting with me. I am extremely anti-social, and the ipod allows me to remain in my own little world so that I do not have to be bothered by them.

Yeah I had the same thing with cocain.

Anyway, I wouldn`t even want to spend time hovering in a bubble arround such people. Maybe gyms are different places in the US in which you find a completly different type of personality.
Dude I've lost a bunch of weight biking around town. Down here in Florida, the streets are relatively bike friendly. I also once lost 35lbs just from playing Dance Dance Revolution! lol
(July 7, 2013 at 5:32 pm)wolf39us Wrote: I also once lost 35lbs just from playing Dance Dance Revolution! lol

You must be young. Tongue
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Germans, try hooping. Hula hooping, if you must. I've been hoop dancing for years, and I've pretty much always been skinny, but I know a girl who lost thirty lbs in a month just hooping thirty minutes a day. Also, when I hoop on the regular I find myself with a pretty slick four pack. Find yourself a good, heavy fitness hoop, and put on what ever you want to watch on tv. You don't even have to be a dancer, like me... just put it around you and go Smile

I know it doesn't sound very... manly... but it works!
(July 7, 2013 at 6:13 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Germans, try hooping. Hula hooping, if you must. I've been hoop dancing for years, and I've pretty much always been skinny, but I know a girl who lost thirty lbs in a month just hooping thirty minutes a day. Also, when I hoop on the regular I find myself with a pretty slick four pack. Find yourself a good, heavy fitness hoop, and put on what ever you want to watch on tv. You don't even have to be a dancer, like me... just put it around you and go Smile

I know it doesn't sound very... manly... but it works!

a friend of a friend of mine also swears by this :o. i lose weight when i'm stressed, XD so idk what to contribute. except, if you walk a lot, you'll lose a lot of weight, maybe spend more time shopping or walking around town.
Eat less

Exercise makes you feel better. Run half a mile/burn off a carrot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore Shell B 941 95275 November 2, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Anyone got news on college playoffs? Brian37 3 625 December 6, 2018 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  They've Got A Long Way To Go Minimalist 8 962 July 27, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist