Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Things The Bible Bans,But You Do It Anyway (Hell awaits you all)
Star 
11 Things The Bible Bans,But You Do It Anyway (Hell awaits you all)
http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things_..._Do_Anyway

I'm going to print this verses out and every time an christian will try to save me from hell I will throw him this pages
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: 11 Things The Bible Bans,But You Do It Anyway (Hell awaits you all)
(July 9, 2013 at 11:43 am)Just Chilling Wrote: http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things_..._Do_Anyway

I'm going to print this verses out and every time an christian will try to save me from hell I will throw him this pages

1) use the lord's name in vane. 2) Cause my girlfriend to do it too when I'm having pre-marital relations with her. Wait...Maybe that's more than 2 things.
I'm screwed on the shellfish alone. Oh well, pass the drawn butter.
Didn`t murder the muslim guy in my neighbourhood, nore took his wife and children as sexslaves.
(July 9, 2013 at 11:55 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Didn`t murder the muslim guy in my neighbourhood, nore took his wife and children as sexslaves.

why not it seems as an good deal
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
Dude, I love that picture in your signature. Pure awesomeness.
For me it's probably wearing clothing of mixed fabrics Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thank God those horrible bowl cuts are a sin.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(July 9, 2013 at 11:43 am)Just Chilling Wrote: http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things_..._Do_Anyway

You mean Old Testament Jews.. As that's who those rules apply to. Or did you not know that the Bible repersents two seperate religions?
(July 9, 2013 at 1:46 pm)Drich Wrote:

You mean Old Testament Jews.. As that's who those rules apply to.

You really, really hope so, at least. I see nothing in the Bible which exempts you from them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 621 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44025 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2900 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6436 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2293 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5636 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  What the bible says Hell is like sinnerdaniel94 843 124525 September 11, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Are you going to hell... Drich 143 17996 February 5, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6987 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christians you guys are going to hell dyresand 23 6282 September 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd