Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bible and the Quran - Condensed
The Bible and the Quran - Condensed
Here is a condensed version of the Old Testament:

Women are worthless
Every non-Jew will be killed by God

Here is condensed version of the Quran:

Women are worthless
Every non-Muslim will be killed by Allah

Hmm...I never knew they were so different!

Thinking
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey
RE: The Bible and the Quran - Condensed
Xtian version: Everyone who isn't one of us will burn in hell for eternity. Now, make sure to fork over your 10% to Holy Mother(fucking) Church!
You're right! I need to throw in the New Testament:

Family is worthless (Just read how many Times Jesus rejects family!)
Every non-Christian will burn in Hell

It's an improvement!
ROFLOL
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey
Condensed version of Dianetics:

Alien souls live in your body and you need to give us lots of money to get them out.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(July 19, 2013 at 1:10 pm)Beta Ray Bill Wrote: Here is a condensed version of the Old Testament:

Women are worthless
Every non-Jew will be killed by God

Here is condensed version of the Quran:

Women are worthless
Every non-Muslim will be killed by Allah

Hmm...I never knew they were so different!

Thinking

love it!

don't forget the 'one ruler' idea, tyrantss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44143 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Illinois bible colleges: "We shouldn't have to follow state standards because bible!" Esquilax 34 7451 January 23, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  The Bible and its fallacies and contradictions superstarr 52 20703 June 14, 2010 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: nickos777