Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting to all forum members
Greeting to all forum members
I am Clay Artist, born in Iraq, now resides in London. I’ve being fascinated by history, especially the ancient Sumerians. I think my Atheism began, when I was young. My grandma gave me a holy cross and I decided to free the crucified figure. When she asked me to explain my action. I told her that I freed him from his suffering. I recently written a post for my blog titled ‘it’s theological way of life’. It highlights my thoughts in regard modern faith.
RE: Greeting to all forum members
Welcome Sami.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Welcome....how can you bear to live in that cesspit called London?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hello Sami and welcome to AF! ^_^

Clay artist? That sounds lovely Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hello!

I love the thought of a child taking Jesus off the cross to prevent his suffering. Too many adults are content with his being up there. (And even join him.)

Clay art, like pottery? Cool!
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Welcome.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2135 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Quickstart guide for new members robvalue 14 11890 October 1, 2016 at 12:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Greeting from Arizona Desert Diva 33 3314 March 30, 2015 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Greeting from Vienna... mayor of simpleton 25 5630 November 14, 2011 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Epimethean
Wink Greeting from Oklahoma! passionatefool 12 2166 November 8, 2011 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Hello AF Members ArmchairAtheist 28 4888 September 21, 2011 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: ArmchairAtheist
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3924 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora